Chapter 154: Password! What Is The Password?

When Taehyung returned to the bedroom, Chaeyoung was still sleeping.

Lowering himself to sit on the bed, Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Chaeyoung. He then reached out and pinched her cheek.

"Ouch!" Chaeyoung awoke with a start, feeling the pain on her cheek. She blinked up at Taehyung in bewilderment. Unexpectedly, Taehyung leaned down to press his lips to hers then nipped them.

"Idiot." He snapped then left the room.

'What did he just do? Idiot?' Chaeyoung could not believe what he had done, her eyes wide in shock. Taehyung woke her up only to scold her? He was the idiot! Bastard!

Chaeyoung quickly grabbed a pillow and throw it at Taehyung. Of course, it did not hit him as the door was closed.

Taehyung was sitting in the living room with the bracelet in his hands. He did not want to reveal the real identity of Seulgi so soon but she was beyond Chaeyoung's control. He could not help but threaten Seulgi to ensure she did not hurt Chaeyoung.

However, Taehyung also wanted Mark to know that he had discovered Seulgi's real identity. Taehyung was Bai Ying's son-in-law, and Bai Ying was every bit as formidable as Mark. Mark definitely knew why she had brought Seulgi back instead. Since Mark was wary of Bai Ying and her determination, he would definitely not mess with Taehyung. By doing this, Taehyung now had the upper hand.

As Mark was cautious of Taehyung, there might be opportunities where he gave himself away.

[Keep an eye on Mike. He will definitely meet Mark.] Taehyung took his phone and sent out a message.

Chaeyoung was walking down the stairs. Taehyung put his phone away and took the cup on the table. His gaze was fixed on Chaeyoung.

Ignoring Taehyung, Chaeyoung walked straight to the kitchen and spoke to a servant cheerfully.

"The water is burning hot!" Bristling in anger, Taehyung put the cup back on the table.

Hearing him, the servant started to panic, her body shaking violently. She had never been so terrified during all her four years working in the Kim Mansion.

The servant looked at Chaeyoung pleadingly as if asking for her help. She had always served the same water and Taehyung had never been unsatisfied with it before this.

"Don't worry, go ahead and prepare dinner," Chaeyoung said reassuringly, patting her shoulder to comfort her.

"Thank you, Mistress," the servant replied tremulously, quickly going off to cook dinner.

Chaeyoung took half a cup of cold water and walked towards Taehyung. She then took the cup from the table, poured the cold water into his cup and handed it back to Taehyung.

Sitting on the sofa, Taehyung merely raised his head to look at Chaeyoung. He did not take the cup.

Chaeyoung cursed inwardly as she placed the cup back on the table and turned to leave.

"You are giving me this mixed water? How about my face?" Taehyung asked cynically.

Chaeyoung paused and turned to look at Taehyung, feeling a strong urge to slap his face.

Taehyung delighted in seeing her reaction. Teasing Chaeyoung was always a great way to lift his mood.

Infuriated by his words, Chaeyoung's gaze swept past the servant gesturing for help and locked on Taehyung again.

"Mr. Kim, please give me a minute. I will change it for you." Chaeyoung took the cup and gulped down the water before striding into the kitchen.

"Master is so frightening nowadays. Will he fire me? I didn't mean to do it." The servant was rinsing the vegetables as she spoke in a trembling voice.