Chapter 48: He is Taking Revenge

Jisoo walked to the doorstep and looked at Taehyung, who had appeared out of nowhere.

Taehyung's head was tilted slightly due to Chaeyoung 's slap. There was a slight bruise forming on his cheek as he rolled his tongue over the inner lining of the side of the cheek that had just been slapped.

That slap took all of Chaeyoung 's energy. She leaned against the wall, panting and trying to catch her breath.

Jisoo was also in shock at Chaeyoung 's action.

Did Chaeyoung slap Taehyung?

Chaeyoung slapped Taehyung!

Regaining her composure, Chaeyoung realized what she had done.

She could withstand whatever Taehyung did to her, but he had crossed the line by involving her friend.

Especially Jisoo.

Taehyung lifted his head. You could not tell what he was feeling as his deep eyelids hid whatever emotions he had, but Chaeyoung knew that he was feeling angry, extremely angry.

"Chaeyoung ..." Taehyung said in a manner that was so calm that it felt as if any second now, he would lift his hand and hit her.

PA Jin 's heart beat frantically as he stood downstairs, wondering if they could save on medical expenses if he went and bought Mrs Kim some medical insurance now.

Chaeyoung relied on the wall to support the weight of her body. Little blood spots appeared on her tightly pursed lips.

"Taehyung, you are despicable!" Chaeyoung enunciated the words one by one. Her body was trembling and she was filled with uncontrollable hatred.

Taehyung suddenly raised his hand and held tightly onto Chaeyoung 's wrists. Amidst the presence of PA Jin and Jisoo, he held Chaeyoung and pressed her against the wall.

Chaeyoung was startled by his sudden reaction. She could feel the pain in her back due to the sudden force throwing her against the wall. Her face got paler than it already was.

"Taehyung, isn't divorce what you had always wanted? I have fulfilled your wishes, but what are you doing now? Are all guys like this? Have you only started cherishing and realizing what you had, after you have lost it?" Chaeyoung stared directly into his eyes. Her wrists were red and bruised from the force he had used to hold her down.

"Cherish you?" Taehyung laughed. "What rights do you think you have for me to cherish you?"

His words pierced through the depths of Chaeyoung 's heart. "Yes. The only person in the world that you think is worth cherishing is Miss Choi. Now that I am stepping aside and backing off, shouldn't CEO Kim be happy?"

Taehyung paused for a moment and looked at her. Her satirical face caused him to burn with anger and lose all his power of reasoning.

'CEO Kim, are you really that oblivious?' PA Jin thought silently in his head.

'How can he say such things at such a time?'

PA Jin really could not understand what the CEO could have meant.

Taehyung opened his mouth, subconsciously wanting to explain himself in regards to Tzuyu situation. However, the satirical look in Chaeyoung 's eyes made him brush away that ridiculous thought immediately.

It was not his style to admit defeat in front of a person rebelling against him.

"Chaeyoung , from the start it was you who wanted to marry me. Did I beg you to? Now that you want to back out, you want to divorce immediately. Have you asked for my opinion?" Taehyung continued pressing Chaeyoung against the wall. "Isn't Mrs Kim always doubting my ability? I just want you to know that in this place, there is nothing that I, Taehyung can't do." Taehyung's voice rang loudly in her ear, his warm tone was accompanied by the warm air around her.

Although the warmness of his breath hit at her face, all she felt were chills that went right to her bones.

Chaeyoung 's body was trembling uncontrollably again. All her years of suppressed anger rose after listening to his words.

He was taking revenge by going back on what he had said at the hospital.

Report chapter Comments