but, but , but..

Kook: Hyung... TAE..  HYUN....GI...... *shouts loudly*

Tae flinch and comes out of his DAYDREAM (wet daydream?)  when he heard loud scream of Jungkook..... Tae looks around him then at Jungkook who was already dressed.

Yeah it was just Tae's little dream....  What do you think they will kiss in real? 

Not this soon..... Kook has just graduated and he is  still 18/19 and so much innocent for all this so, wait until he get matured a little. 

and innocent is still alive in author's blood so she don't know anything about it. * small smile not a Smirk* 

  SO, Jungkook was wearing this right now.

Tae: what the fu--  fuss

Tae: what the fu--  fuss..... I have bought you lots of pants right? Then why this ripped ones.. go and change...

Kook: but....

Tae: go and change kook * deep voice*

Kook : ok ok going... 

Jungkook goes back to his closet and comes out after some time wearing

Tae gulps seeing Jungkook's slim waist. His eyes stuck in there but slaps himself mentally and look at Jungkook.

Tae: Where are the remaining clothes? *raises his eyebrows*

Jungkook looks at Tae Confused and at himself. 

Tae: Isn't this too revealing?

Kook: Do I have to change this too? *innocent doe eyes*

Tae: Yes... you can't wear this.. And who in the world buy this type of outfit for you?

Kook: jiminnie hyung buy this to me. He said You will like this when I will wear this. You didn't like it? *sad*

Tae: Ohh I like it but.. you can't wear it now... just go and change the outfit go go....

Kook walks towards Tae making him confused. Kook holds his hand and drags Tae in the closet.

Kook: Choose it yourself and give it to me. I don't want to change again and again. We are late already. *pouting a little*

Tae : Ok

 Both goes inside the closet . Tae looks around and takes out a outfit and gives it to Jungkook and comes out of closet and changes his outfit too. Jungkook change the clothe and comes out . Jungkook looks at Tae surprised when he saw Tae wearing same type of outfit. Both goes out towards living room  looking like this.

 Both goes out towards living room  looking like this

Jimin was the first one who saw them walking downstairs.

Jimin: oh everyone look look who came?.... 

Everyone looks at Jimin and looks towards the direction where he was pointing and they saw Taekook coming hooking their arms with each other. 

Yugyeom: They looks so cute.

Alex: A power couple....

Both Taekook comes there and Tae saw Both ( Yugyeom and Alex) are looking at them shocked wide open mouth. Tae somehow didn't liked how they are looking at his Kookie.

Tae: Close your mouth or an elephant will enter there thinking it's his house.

Jimin giggles looking at Tae understanding that his soulmate was jealous/ irritated and behaving like a typical possessive husband . Others just took it normally and chuckles. Alex and Yugyeom closed their mouth and  give a well wrapped box to Kook which he takes getting so much excited.

Yugyeom: It's a graduation gift for you.

Alex: And here's my gift for you....

Kook: Thank you hyungs....

Kook opens the boxes and saw Yugyeom giftes him a cute graduated Bunny(soft toy) 

Toy

and Alxe gifted 

Grad jar

Kook: Wow these are so cute. 

yugyeom: Yeah just like you... 

Yugyeom said smiling ear to ear as his little brother liked his gift.

Kook: Thank you hyungs....

Hyuna: Won't you take gifts from us baby bunny?

Kook looks towards Hyuna.

Hyuna: Here is my gift. and Congrats for your graduation.

Kook: Thank you Eomma....

Kook Hugs and Kiss Hyuna's cheeks making Her giggle a little. One by one Everyone gifted him something and Congratulated him even Jinho, Yoonji, Taeha, and Taejung give him cute gifts  but Tae was not saying anything nor he gifted him. Kook was little sad for that but also he was happy anyways. They eat delicious foods, Cuts cake, Celebrated and have a  lot of fun. 

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a Banana..... (A/N : sorry for this lame joke)

so, time flies so fast and it's already late night. Everyone already had their dinner and they all are in living room Biding good bye to Yugyeom and Alex.

Alex: Ok we will be going now. Take care of yourself and your 'Husband' too.

Kook: Ok hyung bye....

Yugyeom: Bye bunny... Thankyou for calling us bro...

Yugyeom said to Tae who nods and hugs him with a smile. Then both of them left from there.

Hyuna: It's already late all of you go and sleep now... sho sho

Hyuna shooed away everyone from there. and she also goes to her room

______________________________________________

aisshhh....

I finally completed this chapter. *wiping sweat from forehead after hard work*

So yeah, tell me in comment if you are liked this chapter .