Morning and Silverwing

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch

The Following 16 Chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 64 (The Jousting), Chapter 65 (A Dragon of House Targaryen), Chapter 66 (A Threat or Salvation), Chapter 67 (Cannibal, The Wild Dragon), Chapter 68 (Daenerys, The Dragon Princess), Chapter 69 (A Golden Flower), Chapter 70 (Tears of Direwolves), Chapter 71 (A Stark Without A Direwolf), Chapter 72 (A Princess's Night), Chapter 73 (A Direwolf's Blood), Chapter 74 (Morning and Rhaenys), Chapter 75 (A Song of Dragons), Chapter 76 (Leaving Harrenhal), Chapter 77 (The Horn of Winter), Chapter 78 (An Innocent Boy), and Chapter 79 (The Faith of The Seven) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile

This is the longest Chapter I have written in this Story so Far. I hope you enjoy it.

Elia Martell

As the first rays of sunlight filtered through the window and caressed her face, Elia slowly emerged from the depths of her peaceful slumber. The warmth of the morning sun, coupled with the gentle chirping of the birds outside, filled her heart with a sense of joy and tranquility that she cherished dearly. For Elia, this daily ritual of awakening to the soothing embrace of the sun was more than just a simple pleasure - it was a reminder of the beauty of Life.

The castle's kitchen was buzzing with the sound of clanging pots and pans as the servants were busy preparing a sumptuous breakfast for the Royal family. The aroma of freshly baked bread and sizzling bacon wafted through the air, making everyone's mouths water in anticipation.

As soon as the food was ready, the servants laid out the dishes on the long dining table, where the whole Royal family was waiting eagerly to break their fast. Prince Aemon and his beautiful wife were seated next to Prince Aegon, who started a deep conversation with his brother about the upcoming tourney. They discussed at length about the different knights participating in the tourney and who they thought would be crowned as the Queen of Love and Beauty. As they ate their breakfast, the conversation grew more animated, and they couldn't help but speculate who would win the coveted title. The room was filled with the sound of clinking silverware and lively chatter, and it seemed like everyone was in high spirits. The sun shone brightly outside, casting a warm glow on the faces of the Royal family, who were enjoying their meal together.

Elia watched as Aemon and his wife broke their fast with them; tomorrow would be the tourney, and the truth would be revealed. As Aemon savored his meal, Elia's eyes remained fixated on him, mesmerized by his every move.

Despite the chatter and clinking of plates around them, Elia was lost in thought, transported back in time to a distant memory of her beloved Lyanna. The image of Lyanna, her head thrown back in laughter, flooded Elia's mind as she recalled the first time she had seen her dear friend eating. It had been a comical sight, unlike anything Elia had ever witnessed before. She couldn't quite put her finger on what made Lyanna's eating habits so unique - perhaps it was a quirk of the Northern people in general, or maybe it was just Lyanna's individual idiosyncrasy. Nevertheless, the memory brought a smile to Elia's face as she watched Aemon continue to eat, lost in her own thoughts and memories.

Put a sword in Lyanna's hand, and she could easily use it; Her skills as a horse rider were equally impressive, as she could ride through the roughest terrain, but eating with manners at the table, was something Lyanna just couldn't fathom, especially when she was around people that she considered friends or family.