My Name is Aemon Targaryen

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 15 Chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 47 (Jenny of Old Stone), Chapter 48 (A Sister's Love), Chapter 49 (Arianne's Passion), Chapter 50 (Trial by Combat), Chapter 51 (Happiness), Chapter 52 (The Calm), Chapter 53 (The Melee), Chapter 54 (Family Reunion), Chapter 55 (The Dragonbinder Horn), Chapter 56 (Family Bonding), Chapter 57 (A Bond Between Siblings), Chapter 58 (Father and Son), Chapter 59 (A Targaryen Love), Chapter 60 (The Quiet Wolf), and Chapter 61 (Mother and Son) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

"The Only Thing We're Allowed To Do Is Believe That We Won't Regret The Choice We Made."

"You look so much like your father, Aemon," Rhaella said with a little laugh, stroking his cheek. She felt good calling him that.

Jon felt strange to be called Aemon. His entire life, he had been called 'Jon.' He wondered if he would ever get used to it. Perhaps never.

"What now?" Jon finally asked, looking at his grandmother.

Rhaella took a deep breath; now, it was confirmed that Jon Snow was always her grandson, Prince Aemon of House Targaryen. And that Lord Stark had committed high treason, her first instinct was to have the heads of both Lord Stark and Lady Stark.

Eddard Stark for committing treason and stealing her grandson away, and Lady Stark for treating her grandson like filth. While looking at him now, Rhaella could see he looked healthy. His clothes weren't cheap and could easily keep him warm. Her purple eyes quickly found a small scar just above his left eyebrow; she wondered who had dared to cause it. If they were alive, they would feel her wrath.

"Don't worry, Aemon. I will take care of it. You won't have to live as a bastard a minute longer. I'm sure you would like to meet the rest of your family?" She asked softly, stroking his cheek, but how her grandson shook his head took her a little by surprise, and he moved his head away from her hand.

"Not yet," Aemon answered with a downcast look, but Rhaella could see a hint of fear in his eyes. Is he afraid of us?

Rhaella knew that perhaps finding out who he had assumed to be his father wasn't his father and turning out to be the man who stole him and now going from bastard to a prince was perhaps overwhelming, but she wanted him to know that he had no reason to fear them. They were his family.

"Aemon, Everyone would be happy to meet you, your brother Aegon. Your Aunt Daenerys, your father, your sister Rhaenys." Rhaella noticed his hand twitch when she mentioned Rhaenys's name. She wondered why.

"Not yet," Jon said, shaking his head again.

"Why not? Your father will welcome you with open arms-" "Not Yet," Aemon interrupted with a higher tone. His voice was clearly heard outside.

Knock, Barristan peeked his head inside, his eyes instantly at the Queen, his hand holding the pommel of his sword.

"Your grace?"

"Everything is alright, Ser Barristan. Go back to your post." Rhaella dismissed him with a wave of her hand. Barristan gave her another look before closing the door.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it, your grace." Aemon apologized right away, looking down at his hands lying on top of the table, almost in shame.

"Don't worry, Aemon, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to force you. I will give you more time. I will give you as long as you wish. The tourney will last a month. We still have time." Rhaella spoke sweetly to him, her hand grasping his. After a minute, it seemed the situation was back to normal; Rhaella decided to do something else to make him feel better in her presence.