A Targaryen Love

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters  earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch

The Following 16 Chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 60 (The Quiet Wolf), Chapter 61 (Mother and Son), Chapter 62 (A Night of Passion), Chapter 63 (Silverwing and Morning), Chapter 64 (The Jousting), Chapter 65 (A Dragon of House Targaryen), Chapter 66 (A Threat or Salvation), Chapter 67 (Cannibal, The Wild Dragon), Chapter 68 (Daenerys, The Dragon Princess), Chapter 69 (A Golden Flower), Chapter 70 (Tears of Direwolves), Chapter 71 (A Stark Without A Direwolf), Chapter 72 (A Princess's Night), Chapter 73 (A Direwolf's Blood), Chapter 74 (Morning and Rhaenys), and Chapter 75 (A Song of Dragons) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile.

After returning back to the castle, Ser Arthur was following him as Queen Rhaella had commanded him. Aemon thought of finding either Val or Arya. He knew his little sister was perhaps looking for him.

As Aemon walked through the winding corridors of the castle. His eyes darted around the room, scanning every corner for a glimpse of her. Suddenly, he spotted her standing in a far corner, engaged in a hushed conversation with his sister. Aemon hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should interrupt their discussion, but ultimately decided against it. Instead, he continued to stroll through the castle's long corridors, lost in though.

"Aemon. We need to leave now. The Dragon might be approaching," Aegarax said, his words echoing through Aemon's mind like thunder. Aegarax's voice was tense, urgent, and filled with an air of foreboding that made Aemon's heart skip a beat.

"I'm coming, Aegarax." Aemon thought before leaving the castle with Ser Arthur right behind him.

Arthur's footsteps echoed in the hallway as he followed Prince Aemon, who was walking briskly ahead of him. The knight had grown accustomed to the castle's layout, and his curiosity had been piqued by their departure from the familiar grounds. As they ventured further away from the castle, the knight couldn't help but wonder where they were headed. "Prince Aemon, where are we going?" Arthur asked.

Aemon knew he couldn't have Ser Arthur follow him. He would undoubtedly report back to his father and Queen Rhaella. While he wanted to tell them eventually about the Dragon, he wanted to wait a little while longer. With that in mind, Aemon stopped walking before facing his Guard.

"Ser Arthur," Aemon spoke with determination, his voice ringing with a sense of urgency, "Could you please go back to my father? I would like to spend some time alone to gather my thoughts and contemplate my next move." The prince's eyes searched the knight's face, hoping to find some understanding.

But Arthur remained unmoved, his stance firm and unyielding."I'm truly sorry, your grace," Arthur replied, his voice laced with regret, "but Queen Rhaella has ordered me to guard you at all times. It is my duty to ensure your safety and well-being, and I cannot leave you alone." The knight's eyes flickered with a hint of sympathy, but his resolve remained unbroken.Aemon sighed, knowing that he couldn't argue with Arthur's sense of duty. He had always admired the knight's unwavering loyalty and dedication, but at this moment, he longed for a moment of solitude.

"Ser Arthur, as your Prince. I'm ordering you to leave." Aemon ordered with a commanding tone now. Arthur, again, didn't budge.

Realizing that his guard wasn't leaving him, Aemon closed his eyes for a few moments, finding her quickly. Kessa understood the command, quickly finding her master and Ser Arthur.