Epilogue

One year later....

??  : yah! Can't you sit in a place properly, y/n!!?

Y/n : why?? It's my brother's wedding! I will do the arrangements! You, cha eunwoo, get out of my house! huh!

She huffed and went away from there.
Eunwoo was looking at her back dumbfounded when he felt a hand patting his back.

?? : It's ok. I understand you, bro. Pregnant women are hard to handle.

They both sighed together but what they didn't see was the woman behind them.

?? : You bitch! Jackson Wang! Don't even come near me then, huh!!

Jackson : w-what? No! Jisoo! Stop! I'm sorry!

Mr and Mrs Lee looked at their kids and laughed at them.

Eunwoo : y/n-ah~ please rest for sometime, baby~

Ryle : noona! Where's my bride!?

Sarah : yeah, I'm here, darling!

Bts was watching all this while being happy that they're still single.

Y/n : kookie~ please tie him up and chimmy, can you get me water please.

She said and finally sat on a couch.

Y/n : ahh~ I'm so tired! No one cared about my health. We are alone in this crowd of people ,mah baby. *Teary eyes, to her belly*

Eunwoo : w-what? wait noo!

He said and quickly gave her water and took out ice cream from the refrigerator and gave it to her.

Y/n : awe~ thank you my hubby! I love you!

She said and pecked his lips and started eating her ice cream while sharing with jisoo.

Jisoo : just learn something from him, darn it!!

She said glaring at Jackson and having ice cream while he gulped.

Suga : same shit, different day.

He said and again went to sleep on the armchair.

So today was ryle's wedding with Sarah and everyone was rushing from here to there. Nothing new. The same thing happened on y/n&eunwoo and Jackson &jisoo's wedding. It was on the same day.

Y/n is 7 months pregnant while jisoo is 5 months pregnant. Both of their mood swings are on another level which drains out all the energy of boys. But they both also love doing it as much as they get frustrated sometimes.

Y/n : hey Eunu!!

Eunwoo : what happened!? Are you hurt somewhere? Should I call the doctor-

He said worriedly while y/n was getting frustrated along with jisoo.

Jisoo : just let her speak, you idiot!

Y/n : yes, let me speak! I was saying that the baby just kicke- ouch! He again did! Put your hand on my stomach and then see! He kicked!

She said excitedly while everyone put their hands on her belly while adjusting even on top of each other even the sleeping Suga came to see.

Y/n : why is he not doing it anymore?

Then they all spoke together except y/n : hey baby!

Y/n : ouch! Damn! It works! Now get lost, it hurts too.

She said while removing everyone's hands and hugging herself. Everyone laughed at her and they went to the church for Ryle and Sarah's wedding.

.
.
.