Chapter - 13

Y/n's POV...

After a few minutes of sitting in silence with eunwoo. We decided to go in. We went inside and that's when I saw someone i least expected. I quickly ran to hug her.

Y/n : sara! Yo b!tch! How come you managed to get inside without invitation.

I said laughing at her salty expressions.

Sara : leave that. You didn't even invite me, huh!? Anyway, I called uncle and then they letted me in. I missed the ceremony too.

She said and pouted. I chuckled at her before patting her back.

Y/n : Don't worry! You can attend my marriage. With invitation.

I said and burst out laughing along with her. But her laugh came to a halt realising something.

Sara : you're getting married!?

Y/n : not now, but soon.

Sara : I bet he's eunwoo oppa! Isn't he!?

She excitedly asked and i just nodded while smiling.

After the marriage ceremonies...
At Y/n's House...
Author's POV...

Y/n told eunwoo and Jackson to come with her too. After they all reached there, their jaw dropped looking at the mansion except Mr. Lee, Y/n, Eunwoo and Jackson.

Hobi : woah, noona! This is your house?! It's so beautiful.

Then they went in praising the house and went to their rooms as they already had their dinner at the wedding

Y/n's POV...
In her room...

I was done freshening up. I came out of the washroom while drying my hair.

Y/n's night suit:

I was about to go to the dressing table but stopped when i heard a knock

I was about to go to the dressing table but stopped when i heard a knock. 'Who could be here this late?'. Nevertheless I went to open the gate and saw eunwoo peeking at the corridors and was about to knock again when i caught his hand.