Chapter - 28

Y/n's POV....

He pinned me on the bed while hovering above me as I stated at him with wide eyes, surprised from his sudden move.

Y/n : e-eunw-

I was again cut off when his lips touched mine in a swift move as he closed his eyes. I took a few seconds to process and then kissed him back while wrapping my arms around his neck as he left my hands and held my nape deepening the kiss. After a few minutes we parted from each other while breathing heavily and he rested his head on mine.

Eunwoo : don't ever push me away like you did back there..please. I was so scared. I-i thought you forgot me by the way you were behaving.

Y/n : I'm sorry. I really am.

He moved away from me and sat up straight. Then scooped me from bed and made me sit on his lap and leaned on the headboard. I put my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him and he did the same.

Eunwoo : why didn't you tell me about those nightmares?

Y/n : I didn't want to trouble you.

Eunwoo : I like to listen to your problems and solve them. They are not troubles.

Y/n : do you think Ryle would be happy here?

Eunwoo : he looked so happy with everyone. He surely will be.

Y/n : eunwoo, please answer me one thing honestly?

Eunwoo : hmm, what is it?

I took a deep breath and put my palm on his chest, just above his heart slightly before speaking.

Y/n : do you really love me? Am I not a burden to you? Ain't I annoying? Like, I make everyone sad. Aren't you sad from being with me? I always force you for our marriage. I always get into troubles and take you down with me too. Don't you ever think of getting rid of me?

I could feel his heartbeat increasing a bit but then it got normal. So, I'm right or.... Am I? He caressed my hair till my back and repeated it for a few minutes before sighing.

Eunwoo : I am sorry, y/n. My love for you can't be described in a few mere words. Words can never define the amount of love I have stored in my little heart for you. And you're not a burden but a cute fluffy bear. And I only have you. I am more than happy whenever I am with you. You make me the happiest person on this earth just by your presence. I am your better half so your troubles are mine too. And even if we go down, we'll get up together again. And about our marriage? I am more desperate than you but your graduation is necessary and we'll get married on the next week from your graduation. Okay?

Y/n : I asked so little. You could've responded with a yes or no. Why this speech? I feel sleepy.

Eunwoo : you brat! can never be better, huh!?

I laughed at his annoyed face and hugged him tighter.

Y/n : you're only mine. And I am of myself too!

I said and burst out laughing as he started tickling me immediately. He stopped after a few seconds while we both were still laughing. He then pulled me on the bed with him and cuddled after pecking my lips.

Eunwoo : you're only mine. And I love you.

Y/n : me too!

Eunwoo : what me too?-

Y/n : means I also love myself! *Laughs*

Eunwoo : yah yah yah!! Say it back!

......

Y/n : uh... It back?

Eunwoo : *sigh* good night. Let's just sleep.

Y/n : night night! And .... I love you too Mr. Boyfriend.

I snuggled more into him and slept while he kept caressing my hair and back until I fell into deep slumber, Feeling one of the best moments of my life.

Next day...
Morning...
Y/n's POV...

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt wet kisses on my neck. I knew it was eunwoo but I wanted to sleep more so I whined before turning to the other side and trying to sleep but he started leaving wet kisses on my nape. I giggled as it was tickling.

Y/n : stop it~

I spoke while laying on my back and cupping his cheeks with closed eyes. He pecked my lips and was going down then he removed a bit of my upper cloth as he kissed my collarbone and bit on it.

Y/n : ah- eunwoo!

I finally opened my eyes and widened them as I realised he left a hickey there. He was still hovering me, looking at me with dirty eyes so I glared at him before pulling the covers over my head and tucking them from all the sides and going back to sleep.

I felt some movement on the bed and just after a second he pulled the covers off me and didn't even let me process before coming up again.

Eunwoo : wake up, wifey. It's breakfast time.

Y/n : let me sleep and I'm not your wife and why did you gave me a hickey and that too there where anyone could notice it easily. I hate you. Now leave me alone.

I said and buried my face in pillow. He picked me up and dropped me to the bathroom.

Y/n : what?

Eunwoo : I did that to show my looove to you. Now would you bath by yourself or want me to accompany you?
*Smirking*

Y/n : aww, you know I can't say no to you? Come here, baby~
*Seductively*

I said pulling him inside as he nervously pushed me inside and closed the door.
I mentally laughed at his shy behaviour.

Eunwoo : Come downstairs for breakfast. I'm leaving you shameless girl!

He yelled and closed the door of our room. I laughed so hard before doing my morning routine.

My outfit :

I went downstairs and saw everyone waiting for me

I went downstairs and saw everyone waiting for me. I smiled and wished everyone good morning and sat on my seat.

Jin : noona? Do you know what day is today?

Y/n : um is there something special today? I don't remember. Tell me?

Everyone looked at me dumbfounded except eunwoo. Is there something special today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait for the next chapter to know more... 🕊️

Take care and love you all! 💜💫

Don't forget to vote...🥲