Chapter - 22

Author's POV....

Y/n was about to say something but she was cut off by a loud thud coming from the outside of the room. She quickly went to eunwoo's room without wasting anytime and saw a vase broken beside the bed.

Jackson : I don't know what happened but he did this.

Jackson quickly said after seeing y/n entering inside the room who was standing near to the bathroom's door.

Eunwoo : i-i was just trying to sit. Sorry.

He said and laid back down. Y/n looked at Jackson and motioned him to follow her and she went outside. Jackson followed.

Y/n : my brothers are still hungry and so are we. Can you cook something or just order it from outside?

Jackson : I'll just order it. It would be easy and fast too.

Y/n nodded and looked back at the bts members who were looking at both of them.

Y/n : you all, go with hyung in the living room. I'll be with eunwoo until then ok?

BTS : ok noona.

Y/n : hmm. And hyung, take care of them. Call me when the food arrives. I'll explain all the past few events to him until then.

Jackson nodded and went to the living room with BTS while y/n went to her room. Eunwoo was again trying to sit slowly and carefully. Y/n quickly went and helped him sit and put a pillow behind him for support.

Eunwoo : are you free to explain everything now?

Y/n : hmm, so listen, after you were shot and taken to hospital. I sent my brothers home with Kelvin. I interrogated one of their men and he told me that they were sent by the red dragons. And that they know my real identity. Now everyone knows as we just broke into a serious fight in front of everyone without masks.......I'm sorry. I couldn't keep it a secret as you wanted till I graduate-

Eunwoo : it's okay. Tell me what happened after?

Y/n : I was coming to check on you but I got a call midway to your room. The call was from red dragons that they have my brothers as hostages. I-i was angry so I destroyed their red industries and their mafia bases and I have them as my prisoners in the underground dungeon of our base. Jackson hyung helped me in everything and I'll kill them the day after tomorrow......That's all.

Eunwoo : y/n.

Eunwoo called her softly but y/n just hummed looking away from him and not meeting his eyes. He turned her face towards him and saw tears glistening in her eyes. His heart broke seeing her tears again.

Eunwoo : why are you crying? It was nothing your fault! Anyone would do that if they were in your place. What is bothering you? tell me?

Y/n : m-my brothers saw me killing.. They are terrified of me now!

She said and burst out crying. He pulled her into his chest hugging her and rubbing her back.

Y/n : what if they left me? I was always scared of this. And it became true. They don't talk to me like before. K-kook was hiding from me when he saw me. I can't see them like this. They said they're not scared of me anymore after I confronted them but I could see the fear in their eyes.....because of me! I am terrible, eunwoo. I don't deserve them! It's always because of me! I-

She was cut off when eunwoo pressed her more onto his chest. She clutched onto his shirt and sobbed in his embrace but she stopped when her phone vibrated. She wiped her face and took a deep breath before answering her phone.

Y/n : hmm?

Jackson : the food has arrived. Should I take it there or are you coming here?

Y/n : coming.

She said and cut the call. She looked at eunwoo and went to the washroom and came back after a few seconds while wiping her face with a small towel and came towards eunwoo, helping him out of the bed.

Eunwoo : where are we going?

Y/n : to eat.

Her voice was a little hoarse with all the crying.

Eunwoo : don't worry. They'll forget it all soon. They are kids. They will never leave you. Trust me.

Y/n : hmm.

She said and they both went to the living room. She made eunwoo sit on the couch and sat beside him. She then looked at the kids who were already eating and smiled.

Y/n : so how's the food, kids?

Vminkook : it's very tasty, noona. You also eat fast before it gets cold.

They said together and again started eating. Y/n served herself in a plate and fed eunwoo and also ate with him. She was taking glance at BTS time to time and suga was noticing it all but stayed quiet.

After eating, everyone was going in their rooms and y/n and eunwoo too but Suga followed them from behind quietly. Y/n made eunwoo lay on the bed and covered him with the duvet and suga knocked on the door.

She turned around and looked at him who was leaning on the door frame.

Y/n : Suga? Do you need anything? Come here!

She called him and he came. He made her sit on the bed and himself sat on the chair beside the bed.

Suga : noona, is something bothering you about us?

Y/n : ..... W-what are you saying? Who said it to you!?

Suga : no one. I'm mature enough to notice your hoarse voice and the way you were looking at us. I am not old enough to talk to you like this but still. Tell me, noona. You can trust me. I am not judging you nor I will tell anyone.

Y/n : ....... W-would you all leave me if something like this would happen again?

Suga : ........what!? We can never think about leaving you, noona! Why the f*ck would we even leave you!? Yeah, I accept that everyone was scared- terrified of what happened but they would forget it in 2-3 days... ok,... I was a little scared too but I knew that you would save us and in future too. Won't you?

Y/n didn't say anything else and stood up from the bed and pulled him into a tight bone-crushing hug.

Y/n : thanks. I won't call you a kid now. *Chuckle*

Suga : *chuckle* yeah, I ain't one anyway.

Y/n : now go to sleep. It's already 12:37am.

Suga : yeah, good night noona and brother in law. *Gummy smile*

Eunwoo : good night. *Smile*

Then Suga left their room and y/n locked the door. She came back and laid beside eunwoo. Then he spoke.

Eunwoo : now everyone knows who we are so we gotta deal with the government too.

Y/n : I'll handle all that with hyung. you don't worry about all that. Just take proper rest till you get well.

Eunwoo : you shouldn't take too much stress, y/n! Because you are-

__________________________________________________

So see you in the next episode....>⁠.⁠<

What do you think eunwoo would say....(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

Stay connected with this book to know further.....(⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

love you readers.....(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

don't forget to vote.....ヘ⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ω⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠)