Chapter - 26

Author's POV....
In the castle's hall...

Y/n : and I'll kill everyone who belongs to that family.... Except him.

As soon as y/n completed her sentence hundreds of men barged inside the room.

Y/n : eunwoo, hyung go from the back door , quick! And ryle! You have to act like you are captive under me got it!?

Jackson : you're seriously out of your mind. Eunwoo there are two more swords, get them here quickly!

He did as told and y/n wasn't in a mood to argue right now so she just let them be while cursing them in her head.

The men didn't wait for anything and just attacked y/n and she fought back ofcourse and soon the war started. Ryle, eunwoo and Jackson were also fighting by y/n's side and in 10 minutes everyone was dead and right then 9 people entered in the room.

They were shocked to their core to see y/n and others covered in blood and their men lying dead.

Y/n : ahah! Look who's here!? My great relatives!

?? : Hahaha look who's talking? You died in the past and present won't be any different!

Y/n : did your ancestors told you what I told them while dying?

...*silence*...

Y/n : I take it as a no. The spawns would be replaced and I am not going to die dear uncle! It's you all!!

She said and went towards them in a flash and two people were on the floor groaning in unbearable pain and soon they died not being able to bear it anymore.

The rain started pouring and a very loud thunder was heard with a lightning. Ryle turned his face to the other side not being able to see all this. After all they were his family. With whom he spent all the past years of his life.

Y/n laughed being satisfied at the scene and the other remaining people tried to run being horrified. But before they could y/n killed all of them. She kept stabbing them while screaming even after they died.

They understood that she wasn't in her senses right now. Eunwoo went near her and tried to pull her back but she pushed him back harshly and he fell on the floor with a thud.

Y/n : WHAT THE HELL DO U WANT!?

Eunwoo : y/n, let's go home! You are not in your senses!

Jackson : eunwoo stop.

Eunwoo looked at Jackson and stopped as Jackson examined her. Y/n was now looking at the dead bodies with a blank face and to their shock Ryle slowly went towards her while looking down and y/n looked at him. She was just silently looking at him coming at her but didn't move nor said anything.

He slowly stood close to her and looked in her blank eyes with his teary ones as he wrapped his arms tightly around her and put his head in her neck and broke into painful sobs wetting her dress.

The sword fell from her hand while creating a loud noise as she closed her eyes. Then she wrapped her arms around him while patting his head and back. A lone tear left from her left eye after seeing her brother in this condition.

Y/n : it's okay. I'm with you.

She spoke as she opened her eyes and ryle just sobbed even more then she looked at eunwoo and Jackson with guilty eyes. But soon her eyes widened and grip tightened around ryle's body as she felt him not moving anymore.

Y/n : r-ryle!? Ryle? Hyung! L-let's take him to our home! Please help me carry him!

She said as she looked at ryle's unconscious face. He looked like a little child who just broke completely after loosing his remaining family. And she's the cause of all this.

............

Time skips....
One and a half hours later...

Y/n was sitting in a guest room while wiping her tears continuously which weren't stopping. Ryle was lying on the bed with a glucose drip attached to his hand. Y/n was alone in the room with him since she got home. She ignored her brothers and jisoo who were in the living room and came here behind Jackson and eunwoo who were holding Ryle.

She called her doctor on her phone on the way here and he just entered in the house after her. Jisoo had led him to the room. He told them that it was because of shock and excessive crying so he had given him glucose through the drip. (I forgot what its name was..hehe)

She was feeling guilty for what she had done with him but they deserved it. Just then she felt ryle's hand moving a bit so she quickly wiped her tears and he opened his eyes after blinking a few times.

She cleared her throat before speaking.

Y/n : a-are you feeling okay?

He looked at her and tried to sit and she helped him to do so.

Ryle : no need to cry for me or my family. They deserved it anyway. I just got overwhelmed by my emotions nothing else.

He said while looking down and a tear dropped from his eyes. Y/n just looked at him feeling guilty more than before.
She held his chin softly and made him look at her. His eyes were swollen, red and tears were visible in them. He looked so vulnerable at the moment that she just wanted to hug him and that's what she did.

Y/n : you don't have to be strong all the time. It's okay to express how you actually feel. I'm here for you from now on. Always. Please forgive me for killing your family if you can.

He wrapped his one arm around her and started sobbing once again.

Ryle : why does it have to be me!? Why was my family like that!? My mother was the only one who loved me, also left me!! Don't I deserve to be loved or happy!? Am I asking for too much!?
Noona? Would I be unloved forever!?

Y/n looked at him with teary eyes as she wiped his nose from her sleeves and his tears too. Then she cupped his cheeks before speaking.

Y/n : don't worry! You are with me now okay! You have an elder sister and 9 brothers now! We all with love you so much! I promise I'll give you everything you deserve okay? You trust me right?

He nodded his head and smiled brightly while crying and laughing at the same time.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wait for the next chapter to know more....

Sorry, got no time to even breathe ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ🥀

Stay safe and i love you all....(⁠个⁠_⁠个⁠)✨

Thank you for still reading my book....(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)💜

Don't forget to vote....(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)👍🏻