Chapter - 25

At the old castle...

Y/n : and you will be the one to answer each of them!

Ryle looked at y/n in pure terror as he tried to run but couldn't due to his wobbling legs. Y/n's eyes has turned red and everyone was terrified and too shocked to react or say something. Y/n then took a few steps back and went near to the old sword turning towards it.

Y/n : if I'm right about what I'm thinking then...

She pulled out the sword with so much force and held it above her head.

Y/n : I am  Right.

As she completed her sentence the whole castle began to tremble and ryle tried to run outside but the doors got closed by itself. Everyone stood in a circle and y/n hasn't moved from her place till now.

Jackson : y/n, what are you talking about!? What is happening!? What did you do!!?

Y/n : *deep breath* For revenge, For peace, For justice, For the good to win over evil, the past will come back but this time, I will WIN!!!

She yelled and stabbed the sword back onto the place where it was before, furiously. A very bright light flashed throughout the whole room, blinding everyone's vision. And then,

Check my insta account for video. It's in my bio.
(Imagine Imagine)

The whole castle and it's surroundings turned dark and purplish. Winds were blowing very fast. There was a candle chaliander hanging above them. Everything has turned into new, more like how it used to be before. There was also modern lighting.

Everyone couldn't believe their eyes for what was happening. 
The gates slowly opened itself again but no one dared to move from their places. Suddenly they all looked at the staircase when they heard the clicking of heels and a deep chuckle.

They were bewildered by the sight. Y/n wasn't looking as y/n. Her clothes, her hairstyle, everything has changed.

 Her clothes, her hairstyle, everything has changed

(Choose one, I liked both for her character)

Y/n : So, Ryle.

Ryle : I'm sorry. I don't know anything. Please leave me. I-i don't know anything. P-please.

Y/n : answer me and I'll let you go. Who am I?

Ryle : I-i will tell you whatever I know but I don't know everything. My father hasn't told me yet. I j-just do what he tells me to. I just called him a few moments ago. He must be here in a few minutes. You can ask him.

Y/n : just answer my questions.

She gracefully walked towards the throne and slid her hands on it before sitting on it.

Y/n : Sit down. Everyone.

Ryle : so...

__________________

When i was born. My father told me that I'm the heir of their generation and i have to take their generation ahead and protect this castle at any cost. Doesn't matter if it costs my life.

He told me that there was a queen hundreds years ago, who had 7 brothers and was the best empress. But fortunately she was killed along with her brothers so that the real heirs could take place.

But she cursed them that nobody in our generations would have a sister and that she would take revenge after her rebirth.

After that nothing was going alright. They lost a lot of battles and one by one they lost everything except this castle. Because even their enemy refused to take this castle as they knew it's story.

I live with my father, grandfather, uncle and two cousins. They all are bad persons. They just force me to do whatever they want and then they taunt me. Today when I heard you talk about all those things so I knew that it was you. The dead queen. Jeon Aera.

The one and only Empress of the entire Jeon Dynasty. Whose soul has been seeking revenge ever since that incident took place.

But, as said, It is late in the house of God, not dark. You took birth again. Not just you. Your brothers too. And coincidentally or fortunately, your brothers got the same names as before.

I just know this much but I don't know who were the people who killed her and why. Please let me go now.

__________________

Y/n : your father is arriving here, right? And I'm sure that he wouldn't come without the rest of your family members. Let's wait for them.

Jackson : what the actual fuck! Is this why you always wanted to come here? Because you knew about it! Right!? Your parents have prohibited you from coming here, did they know it too!?

Eunwoo : hyung please! She's not in her senses! And how can she know it before when she herself is asking about it?!

Jisoo : just shut up, eunwoo! It's not just about her, you, Jackson or me! Her brothers are also included in all these! They are just kids! They don't even know how to fight! How do you think they will defend themselves!?

Jungkook : n-noona, w-what is happening?

Y/n : jisoo unnie, take them home safely.
Please. I trust you.

Jisoo : but y/n-

Y/n : please!

Jisoo huffed angrily and motioned them to come with her which they hesitantly did.

Y/n : stay with them until I come back.

Jisoo just nodded and went outside with them. Y/n stood up from where she was and went towards ryle.

Y/n : I am gonna use you as a hostage. You better do the acting or die.

Ryle : i-i will do anything! J-just let me go from here, safely. I-i don't wanna d-die!

He said and burst out crying and fell on his knees.

Jackson : y/n! Would you care to explain!?

Y/n : a few days ago, and today outside the castle. When I was zoned out then I was getting flashback type things. Since childhood I'm getting dreams like this so I had to find it out. By hook or by crook. So, I did. It's my war now. I will kill everyone who belongs to that family...... Except him.

.......

?? : Ahhhh

A man fell down on the floor holding his stomach which was stabbed mercilessly.

____________________________________________________

Wait for the next chapter to know more..... =⁠_⁠=

Very busy. Slow updates. Gonna finish it asap. (⁠٥⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)

Bye guys. Take care. Love you always. Be happy.💜✨