Chapter - 8

Author's POV...

As y/n and eunwoo were kissing each other, suddenly someone barged inside and it didn't took even a second for them to stand at a decent distance.

BTS were the one who barged inside. But before any of them could do anything further.

Jin : noon- sorry!

As Jin was about to say something, he noticed that y/n was standing there only in a bathrobe so he quickly turned around and pushed his other brothers out.

Jin : noona, some police officers are there.....calling for you. One of mia's friends called the police and told them about what happened. So...?

Y/n : you all go. I will come.

She said and they all left without turning around. Then eunwoo looked at y/n but she looked down blushing. He smiled at her but suddenly her face turned into a serious one, causing his smile to fade too.

She then looked at him with same expressions as he understood. He nodded and quickly went out and in 2 minutes brought her clothes and she went to one of the cubicles to change quickly.

All this happened within minutes and in 5 minutes both of them were infront of the police officers. Y/n ordered some of the teachers to dismiss all the students present in the school. She told the police officers to wait for a while, until the school gets empty.

Principal already went to the hospital with his daughter,crying. Everyone left and BTS took a glance at y/n while going out, who was standing there with a dark aura and giving creepy vibes. They saw that the police officers were also scared by seeing her. But they didn't knew why.

Now, the school was total empty. Y/n looked at them and raised an eyebrow at them. All of them were scared to say anything after recognising her but there was a new lady inspector, who didn't know anything about y/n, spoke first.

Lady Inspector : Ms. Y/n. A girl has filed a case against you. That you have beaten a girl till she was half dead. You are under arrest. So come with us politely.

Y/n : it was not my fault. I did that for self defence. She is a bully here and she was trying to bully me too. That's why I had beaten her up. And also she talked bad about my mother.

Y/n's eyes grew darker by the end of her statement.

Lady Inspector: still, you need to come with us. For beating her up-

Y/n : listen! It wasn't my fault and i am not coming with you. Got it? If not then...i have my ways.

Lady Inspector : what do you think of yourself!? Huh!? Do you even understand whom you are talking to!? I am not any of your relatives, who would listen to a mannerless kid like you. That girl also, must be right about your mother-

*Shot*

The loud voice of gunshot echoed through the corridors. Everyone screamed there except eunwoo.

Y/n : No one talks bad about my mom. No one. Let's go eunwoo and tell guards to clean all this. Dismiss the case already.

She spoke in a dangerously dark voice, looking at the trembling police officers. Eunwoo just nodded his head looking at her not so new yet the most scary side and did what was told.

Y/n went out and sat in her car, waiting for eunwoo and after a few minutes he came out. Police officers also came out and went from there almost in a hurry.

Eunwoo came and sat on the passenger seat beside y/n. She didn't looked at him and started driving.

Eunwoo : I warned them about not leaking any information about you to anyone.

Y/n : hmm.

......

Eunwoo : y/n.

....

Y/n : yeah?

....

Eunwoo : when is uncle's wedding?

....

Y/n : i- i forgot to ask. They didn't even told us, yet.

Eunwoo : Tell me the date after asking. I would too attend the wedding.

Y/n : hmm.

The ride was silent till they reached at eunwoo's house. They both got off the car and went inside.

Y/n : let's go to your room. I need to talk about something.....personal.

She said and went ahead to his room. She sat on the couch whereas eunwoo sat on his bed.

Eunwoo : hmm, so what do you want to talk about? In my room? Personally?

He asked teasing her a bit but stopped seeing her so serious and emotional at the same time. He went and kneeled infront of her before holding her cold hands in his warm ones. He shivered at the contact whereas y/n closed her eyes looking down. Then he spoke ever so softly looking at her closed eyes.

Eunwoo : what happened, love? Is there something bothering you? Tell me?

....

Y/n : Eunu.......I...... I love you.

She said finally looking at him. He just smiled and caressed her cheeks. He lovingly looked at her and spoke sincerely.

Eunwoo : I too love you, my love.

Y/n : but i love you so much.

Eunwoo : I loveeeeeee youuuuu. But you only luv me.

Y/n : i-i. Nothing. I don't love you anymore. Huh!

She turned her red face to a different side and pouted with a huff. Eunwoo chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

Eunwoo : aww, my y/nie looks so cute.

Y/n : i was actually thinking about our future.

She quitely whispered looking at him. He still didn't let go of her cheeks. Smiling widely at her.

Eunwoo : don't worry about it. Let Mr. Lee and Ms. Kim get married first.

Y/n : hmm. I should go home now.

She said and was about to get up when eunwoo put his both arms on either side of her on the couch. They were lost in each other's eyes and we're leaning in. But their moment was again interrupted. But this time it was someone else.

??! : WHAT THE H*LL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Now who is this new person? (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Wait for the next chapter to know more (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆

Byebye till then. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

See you people in the next chapter. (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

Love you readers. ♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥

Don't forget to vote. <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

Soo I was thinking for a long time now to change the cover of this book but didn't get any time to do it. So today when I got some time alone to myself. I have prepared this. So take a look at the cover and tell me how is it. (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧