Chapter - 11

Y/n's POV...
In the mall...

I was walking in the men's section with suga finding a perfect suit for him. But suddenly someone put their hands on my eyes but before i could say something, i heard.

Suga : wtf do you think you're doing!? I know you're noona's boyfie but that doesn't mean you can do anything, anywhere? Now take your hands back before i chop them off!

So by now i understood who it was and now, i just want to see his reaction. He quickly took his hands back and i turned around to see his slight pink cheeks.

Y/n : yoongs! You should not talk to elders like this! Apologise. He is older than you.

I told him while patting his head. He looked hesitant but nevertheless apologised.

Y/n : ok, good boy. But can you do me a favor?

Suga: yes, noona?

Y/n : i will just come in a few minutes. you choose your clothes till then. But don't tell anyone about it, okay?

Suga : *shows a thumbs up with a smirk* but don't do something nasty. Byebye.

He said and ran off while i pulled eunwoo into a dressing room.

Eunwoo : hey, baby! Why did you bring me here? Do you want to do something?

He said while smirking teasingly and caging me between his both arms. But i switched our positions and caged him instead and whispered seductively near his ears.

Y/n : I want to do many things with you, babe. But not here.

I looked at his face to see his widened eyes and red face. He whispered still in shock.

Eunwoo : how come I never know that you were this pervert?

Y/n : you still don't know many things about me, baby. But you will soon maybe after our marriage.

I went out leaving him there with widened eye and jaw dropped. I wanted to laugh so hard but controlled it for the sake of my reputation in public. I went smiling proudly to yoongs and as he saw me he smiled too making my smile more wider.

Y/n : yo, bro! What's up? Got something, yet?

Suga : I don't know. All of these are just..same?

I laughed at his annoyed and confused face and helped him choosing a suit. Then we went to buy a dress for me.

After all the shopping which we completed in less than 45 minutes. We went to the restaurant and sat on a 10 seater table. We waited for all of them for 10 minutes. Rm and taehyung came. 20 minutes Hobi and chimmy came. 30 minutes. No one. 40 minutes Jinie and kook came. 50 minutes. 60 minutes.

Finally mom and dad came. Mom smiling happily while dad smiling in pain.

Suga was fast asleep by now. He woke hearing footsteps for the fourth time.

Suga : what were you guys doing that you got this late?

Jin : yah! Shut up!

Y/n : No, seriously guys we're waiting here for an whole 1 hour now?

Mom : actually guys, i couldn't find a perfect dress for me. That's why we are late.

We looked at dad in pity who was looking so exhausted. We all chuckled and ordered our food. But from the corner of my eyes I saw someone who is also sitting here for an hour. I winked at him as he was going out and he blushed while rushing out.
Yeah, he was none other than eunwoo. My boyfriend. I didn't know he was also shy.

I was thinking while smiling like an idiot and didn't notice that everyone was looking at me by now. I looked up when i finally felt stares on me and everyone was giving me teasing looks. Even dad. Eh? 'Stop blushing, you idiot y/n.' I mentally scolded myself and started eating as if i saw nothing and i wasn't the one who was smiling like an idiot earlier.

Dad : so...y/n?

Y/n : yes, dad?

Dad : do you.... perhaps.. have a boyfriend or..do you like someone?

He asked me out of nowhere as i choked on my food and started coughing. Suga passed me water and i drank it and calmed down a little.

Y/n : dad, where is the wedding's venue? My friends were asking when i invited them but i don't know the venue, myself?

Dad : oh, yeah. It's at xxxx .

Y/n : and when will you return from the trip?

Dad : after a month or before that.

Y/n : so.. we will live at my house after the marriage, right?

Dad : why is that?

Y/n : we don't have enough rooms in our current house, dad.

Dad : so we will live at my other house. Why yours?

Y/n : *sigh* you know.

Dad : *sigh* ok, i understand.

Well, i told him to stay at that house since the beginning but he bought a new house after mum died. The current house we are living in was bought just after a few days of my mum's funeral.

Our previous house was a present from mum's dad to her. She gave it to me before passing away. Actually that house is 50 times more safe than this one, as mom was a mafia queen before me. She made sure to protect me and dad at any cost.

After we were done eating. We all went to our homes. Mom and BTS would start to live with us from tomorrow onwards. I am so excited but i don't know why.

I slept after freshening up. I don't like to change clothes so much but i also don't like to sleep without taking a bath after coming from somewhere. It's Weird, but that's how I am. Hehe.

Next Day...
Wedding day...

I woke up early and quickly took a bath after coming back from gym. Well, i daily go to gym after waking up that's why I have a personal gym at my home.

I got ready to go to the venue and messaged eunwoo the location and told him to directly meet me at the wedding.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yo, people! I know i am weird but... double post!! 🎊🎉

Wait for the next chapter to know more...(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Lobe ya readers....(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Don't forget to vote...(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆

I accepted you request my dear reader. (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)KeepGoingKeepGrowing