Chapter-5

Secret Revealed?

{Author's POV}

The limo stopped at an amusement park as all of them went inside, all of them were looking at the park with excited eyes except for one.

Y/n was looking at the park with an emotionless face as she was remembering her childhood, as it's been years since she last came here.

Then they all went inside and started to enjoy themselves, and y/n also smiled seeing them so happy.

Time skips to evening...
{Y/N POV }

'It's being late we should go home now.'

Y/n : kids come here, quick

I said as they all came running to me, i chuckled and gave each of them an ice-cream and told them to get in the limo, as we already had dinner so i just dropped them to their home and went back to mine.

And as i was so tired i just slept after changing clothes of course.

{Next Day}
{Author's POV}

Y/n woke up with her phone ringing beside her, she groaned as she picked the call.

?? :- Hello Boss

She sat up straight as she spoke.

Y/n :- why did you called me on this phone??! Have you gone insane??!

She spoke angrily but lowly.

?? :- I-I am sorry boss but this was so u-urgent *scared*

Y/n :- now speak fast what is it?? *Serious*

?? :- Boss one of our base camp has been attacked, we got there as soon as we could but some of our weapons has been stolen by Red Dragons.

Y/n :- Fix a meeting at our Mafia Base, i'll be there at midnight.

?? :- okay boss.

Y/n :- and do.not.call.me.on.this.phone.again, and also i have to tell you something important, prepare everything eunwoo, got it.

Eunwoo :- i am calling you boss, that doesn't mean you can just order me like that. I am your bestie, bitch.
And don't scare me with that angry tone of yours, i would have gotten a heart attack you know. *cute voice*

Y/n :- get lost, b!tch. I am getting late for my college.

Eunwoo :- yah, yah, i am older than you, respect m-

Call ended by y/n
(Poor eunwoo 😂😂)

Ah, sorry yeah let me tell you that......

.

.

.

Y/n is a MAFIA QUEEN HAHAHAHA

Sorry, sorry hehe

Ok so she is a mafia since.........she was 7 years old yeah, it's the same year when her mother died, and yes her mother was a mafia queen and while dying she told y/n everything and told her to take her position, so yeah and when she was 15 she finally took over that position as she was training for 8 years.