Chapter - 14

Author's POV....

Y/n : actually, as you know. Dad is the CEO of second biggest company in Asia and mom is on third position. But the no. 1 company's CEO-

Namjoon : yeah! The Blue Corporations. But that company's CEO is hidden. No one has ever seen her face except her secretary. No even her employes. Same goes to the secretary.

Dad : kids, y/n own that company. She's the CEO.

BTS, Ms. Kim : WHAT!!?

Taehyung spitted the juice he was sipping on jimin's face in shock.
Jimin made a disgusting face before smacking his head and wiping his face. Tae muttered a small sorry before focusing again.

Eunwoo : yes. She started the company when she was 21 and now, it is the most successful company in whole Asia. And you know what, I am her secretary.

He said and winked at the BTS who were jealous of eunwoo.

Suga : but how? You're still studying right?

Y/n : Yeah, It's my last year of graduation and after that I am planning to get married.

Everyone except eunwoo and y/n : WHAT!? YOU'RE GOING TO DO  WHAT!?

Y/n glared at them for being so loud but it didn't affect them.

Jackson : you didn't even told me, y/n!

Dad : yeah, me too! You didn't told me about this too!

Y/n : It's not like i am going to marry today, tomorrow or anytime soon. Anyway you are getting late for your flight and I need to go too. so, hurry up!

After The Breakfast...
Outside the mansion...
Author's POV...

Mr.Lee : ok kids, see you in a month or so.

He said while hugging everyone. Ms. Lee also hugged everyone before bidding goodbye. Y/n looked at her watch indicating 9:35 Am.

Y/n : ok people! Hurry up! And you kids, stay at home until I come back, okay? And don't cause troubles to hyung.

BTS : yes, noona!!

Y/n : Jackie hyung, take care of them.

Then Mr and mrs Lee went in their car with eunwoo and y/n following from behind in their own. BTS and Jackson looked at eachother before going inside.

Inside the mansion...
Author's POV...

They all went and sat in the living room while BTS were eying Jackson suspicially and Jackson was looking back at them with a blank face.

Jackson : If you wanna say something then say, just don't look at me like that!

Jungkook : who are you to noona?

Jackson : ..... she's my lil sister.

Namjoon : but as we know, she doesn't have any siblings.

Jackson : we are not blood related siblings. Our mothers were. So i am her cousin brother. And eunwoo's bestfriend.

Suga : so... Is he really going to marry noona?

Jackson : well not really-

Tae : so that means, they won't get married!?

Jackson : let me complete. He is not going to marry her but she is going to marry him.

Jin : That's the same thing, dude!

Jackson : Excuse me! This dude here is older than you!

Suga : yeah, yeah. I am going to sleep, don't disturb me.

Hobi : I am going to dance for a while!

Namjoon : i am going to the Library.

Jin : I am going to try some new dishes.

Vminkook : we'll play video games!!

Jackson : can i join too!?

He asked the maknaes while everyone gave him a wtf look and went to do their works. And Jackson went to play video games with the maknaes.

On the other side...
In the meeting room...
Y/n's POV...

Me and eunwoo went inside the living room with our masks on. Our meeting completed normally.

We came outside and I checked up on my office before going back. Eunwoo was helping me all the time.

I went outside and into my car. I told eunwoo that I will drive and went to a  romantic garden which i know. There were a few couples walking and sitting.

Y/n : let's go and sit there.

I pointed at a bench which was under a cherry blossom's tree. We went and sat there for sometime before eunwoo put his legs on the bench and lay while keeping his head on my lap.

 We went and sat there for sometime before eunwoo put his legs on the bench and lay while keeping his head on my lap

Something like this was their position.

Y/n : I think we should reveal ourselves to the world as the CEO and Assistant of Blue corporations.

Eunwoo : hmm. After your graduation.

Y/n : Then we will get married.

Eunwoo : Hmm. After your graduation.

Y/n : why are you always after my graduation!?

Eunwoo looked at me while smiling and pecked my lips before answering.

Eunwoo : because then you'll be fully educated and perfect for being a CEO. Then no one would be able to question your position.

Y/n : so you think that i am not capable of being the CEO.

Eunwoo : I think you're more than capable of being the CEO. But still you need to complete graduation.

After sitting in a peaceful and comfortable silence for a while. While i was playing with his hairs. He spoke.

Eunwoo : Y/n? Answer me one thing honestly okay.

Y/n : hmm? What is it?

Eunwoo : why are you so eager for our marriage?

He asked as i momentarily froze on my spot. Why this question? I can't tell you. I am sorry....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wait for the next chapter to know what would be y/n's answer.... <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

See you people in the next chapter...(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Love ya readers....(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Don't forget to vote...(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆