Chapter - 18

Author's POV...
In y/n's bedroom...

Y/n came inside while dragging eunwoo with her and pushed him on her bed before locking the door. She looked at him seductively while coming closer to him.

Y/n : what did you say to him? We did something right?

Eunwoo : hey, i-it was a prank!

Y/n : I don't believe you. Let's prove your words right. After all how can i let my love be proved wrong?

Eunwoo : w-what?

She pushed him down on the bed and hovered above him, kissing him passionately. He looked at her with widened eyes but soon kissed her back with the same intensity.

He grabbed her waist and switched their positions and now he was above her.

Eunwoo : you really wanna do this?

Y/n : Do what? I was just kissing you. Anyway, Let's sleep. We have college tomorrow. Come, baby!!

She innocently and sweetly called him while opening her arms for him. He just sighed at her mischievous actions.

Eunwoo : you sleep. I will just come after taking a shower.

Y/n : huh? Shower? At this time?

Eunwoo : yes my baby. I will just come.

He quickly pecked her lips, dashing out of her room while she burst out laughing.

Y/n : gosh! It's so fun teasing him.

She lay at the side of her bed and closed her eyes in an attempt to sleep. After sometime the door of her room opened and eunwoo entered while shaking his head like a dog to dry up his hairs and lay beside her. He covered their bodies with the duvet and pulled her into his embrace and pecked her lips.

Eunwoo : Good Night, Love.

Y/n : hmmm. Gunnie.

She also mumbled in a sleepy tone. Eunwoo chuckled at her and slept.

The next day...
Y/n's POV...

I was sleeping peacefully when my damned alarm had to ring. I turned it off and tried getting up but someone pulled me back on the bed. With a gasp I turned around and looked at the sleeping child-like man beside me.

Y/n : hey, wake up. We need to go to the gym and then college too. Let's go.

I brushed off his hands and stood up. I walked into the washroom first to do my business and came out within 15 minutes. I looked at the clock in my room indicating 5am. Eunwoo was sitting on the bed with closed eyes and a pout.

Y/n : gosh, why so cute!?
*Mumbling*

Y/n : eunwoo, wake up! I am heading to the gym first. You can come after using the washroom.

I said and turned around to leave when he suddenly came towards me and hugged me from behind. He then whispered huskily still in his morning sleepy voice, in my ears.

Eunwoo : Baby, aren't you forgetting something?

Y/n : w-what?

Eunwoo : my morning kiss!

He said and turned me around still pouting and i slapped his chest before pecking his lips and dashing outside leaving him whining there only.

I then reached the gym when i found all my brothers there but as exceptions are everywhere. One of my brothers was missing. My Sloth.

I raised my eyebrows at them and they all shrugged before going to their mentor. Jackson oppa.

I went to check up on him and saw him slowly dragging himself to the washroom while making a crying face as he would just cry any moment now.

Y/n : what's up with your face, slothy?

I, out of nowhere said making him flinch in his place. He looked at me with horror filled eyes before placing his both hands on his chest to calm his heartbeat.

Suga : gosh, noona! Why do you scare me like that?

Y/n : why are you always lazy like that?

Suga : I- umm, my body feels sore.

He replied avoiding eye contact.

Yn : I know and it probably will. It is because of excess sleeping. Follow my routine for one week and see the results yourself. If not then i am giving you permission to quit the training. Hmm? Now get ready. Everyone is already there.

I said and left his room after seeing him entering the washroom. I went to do my exercises and soon after suga also joined us. I gave him an encouraging nod and he smiled back.

After the gym and all, we all went to freshen and got dressed for our college and school.

Yn's Dress :

Then we all went to our school and college except hyung, who was chilling at my home as he's already done with his studies

Then we all went to our school and college except hyung, who was chilling at my home as he's already done with his studies. Well not really chilling. He must be doing the office work that I gave him as he's the director in my company. Anyway my chain of thoughts broke when we reached our school.

In the classroom...
Y/n's POV...

We were peacefully attending our class, when suddenly the piercing sound of gunshots were heard. Everyone panicked inside the college and i quickly looked at eunwoo who was looking back at me.

Y/n : I think it's the time for everyone to know. We can't save anyone without fighting.

He nodded at me and we both stood up. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialled Jackson hyung's no. He picked up after three rings but I quickly spoke cutting him off.

OTP...

Jackson : hel-

Y/n : hyung, there's a surprise attack on my college! Send my men here, QUICKLY!!

I shouted on my phone when I saw a few men coming our way. I quickly pulled out my gun from my pocket and shot them.

Y/n : Everyone! Stay inside the class! The doors and windows are bulletproof so don't worry!

I tried to stay as calm as possible and told them before locking the door from outside, but.....

*Shot*

A loud gunshot was heard along with many gasps. I wasn't the one who got shot but...

_____________________________________

Wait for the next chapter to know more...(⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

Who do you think was shot???<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

See you in the next chapter...(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

And i think i forgot to update yesterday, sorry for that. I had a LOADS of house chores to do and I was busy with all that till 9:30 Pm. (⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ forgive me bootiful poople. (⁠^⁠_⁠^⁠メ⁠)

Love you readers...(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Don't forget to vote.....ヘ⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ω⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠)