Chapter - 24

Ten Days later...
Y/n's POV...

Here I was. Standing In front of my limo, waiting for everyone to come out so that we can go to the old castle. That day I just skipped their questions somehow but today I will get my answers.

I was waiting for the past 5 minutes when they finally arrived!

Y/n : you guys take more time to get ready than me and then they say that girls take eternity to get ready! *Playful glare*

They all said nothing and just giggled before getting inside the limo including eunwoo as he was done recovering. Jackson drove the car towards the old castle and we all enjoyed while singing and playing games.

Time skips....

I looked out of the window to see the old castle. It was same as before. Cursed they say. I heard people saying that 'The queen has cursed the castle and it's people that their upcoming next generations girls would also lose their brothers like she did until she reborns and takes revenge for her brothers's death.' I don't know anything about all this, just heard somewhere I don't even remember.

Who knows what has happened and what will? I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone shook me. I looked at eunwoo who gestured for me to get down and we both stepped down in front of the mansion.

 I looked at eunwoo who gestured for me to get down and we both stepped down in front of the mansion

(Ignore the sheeps)

I again got those flashbacks but it wasn't paining. I held the car's door with closed eyes and-

NOONA! PLEASE SAVE US! *Crying*

AHHH!! NOONA! *Crying*

LEAVE THEM YOU GREEDY MONSTERS!! *Crying and furious*

••••••••••••

I CURSE YOU ALL! YOU KILLED MY INNOCENT BROTHERS! JUST FOR YOUR FILTHY GREED!!?*Red eyes*

YOU ALL WILL SUFFER JUST LIKE ME! I WILL COME BACK AS YOUR DEATH! I WILL TAKE BIRTH AGAIN! AND YOU ALL TOO! I SWEAR TO MY KINGDOM! THE UNIVERSE WILL PLACE US IN THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES BUT.... The Pawns will be replaced!!

And she took her last breath right there as she still held onto-

************

Y/n!

Y/n!

Jackson : LEE Y/N!!

I opened my eyes and looked down first. I had tears in my eyes. I wiped them and put my hand on my face for a good few seconds. What was she holding onto? Who was she? Why am I seeing all this? I looked up to see everyon's worried expressions.

Jisoo : were you sleeping while standing? But why were you crying in your sleep?

Jackson : you idiot! How would she cry in her sleep!? She was awake!