Chapter - 23

Y/n's POV...

Eunwoo : y/n, you shouldn't take too much stress because you are.....

Y/n : I am what?

Eunwoo : as if you don't know! *Eyes roll*

Y/n : stop making riddles and tell me already!?

Eunwoo : of course! Because you're....

.

...

......

.........

!!!!

My baby!!!

*What did y'all thought, huh!?*(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

I looked at him in disbelief. I sighed and got in bed after giving him medicines. Of course not forgetting to smack his head.

Y/n : you are the kid here. Now sleep.

Eunwoo : *pout* but i want cuddles!!

Y/n : you're injured. Now sleep silently.

He pouted and closed his eyes. Just how cute can someone be. I chuckled and pecked his forehead and then lips. He smiled with his eyes close and slept while holding my arm. Such a baby he is. I also slept beside him.

Next Morning...
Jackson's POV...

I just woke up but I felt something heavy on my stomach and legs. I looked down to see 3 fluffy bears sleeping while putting their heads on my thighs and stomach while hugging me. Dude! I literally feel like a father now.

I carefully put them away and got down and then made them lay in a proper position without waking them up. They were all looking so cute in the onesies that y/n gave them. Hehe. Wait- am i being a gay!? Nah! I still love her. Hehe.

I then went downstairs after doing my morning routine. I saw y/n making something. I slowly went behind her and-

Jackson : Haaaaaaaaa- AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IT'S ME! ITS ME! YOUR BROTHER!!!

Y/n : tf was that, hyung? Others might've woken up by your shouts!!

My soul left my body as i stood frozen on my spot, still processing what happened. She was just about to kill me  with her knife. I was just playfully scaring her and nothing else! I swear I won't do it agai-

Y/n : HYUNG!?

Jackson : w-what?

Y/n : I-....... Go to a mental asylum for your mental check-up.

Jackson : when will stop being savage?

Y/n : when you get yourself a girl. You're getting old, hyung. No one will marry you after 2-3 yrs so better get yourself a girl now.

Jackson : and your that unnie. She's getting old too. Set her up with me. Can't you do this for your brother?

I said while making puppy eyes at her back and she chuckled! Why?

Y/n : girls don't get old early like boys do!

She said and burst out laughing. Excuse me! What was funny!?

Jackson : y/nieeeeee!

Y/n : you love her don't you?

Jackson : seriously!? I'm yelling my lungs out since like forever and you're asking me this!? Ofcourse I love her! Now set up my wedding with her. Come on!