Chapter - 16

Author's POV...
In the living room...

Everyone was sitting in the living room after having lunch. They all were chit-chatting between themselves except suga. Who was sitting there blankly. Gaining everyone's attention y/n clapped her hands twice and everyone looked at her.

Y/n : Listen kids! As I told you before, I'll be teaching you a few moves of self defence. So, not me but Jackson oppa will be giving you the training. So all of you must be ready at 5Am daily. We have a gym and a training room in our house. So we don't have to go anywhere else.

Suga : umm, noona?

Y/n : Yes, yoongs?

Suga : Do I need to come too?

Y/n : of course!

Suga : but I don't need it tho!

Y/n : you do! Okay, suppose you are getting kidnapped. Now how are you suppose to escape?

Suga : It's simple! I can't escape.

Everyone facepalmed themselves at his answer and y/n was looking at him dumbfounded.

Y/n : no, idiot! You need to learn self defence to knock them down.

Suga : It's not like I'll ever get kidnapped.

Y/n : you have 90 percent chances to get kidnapped, idiot!

Suga : and how is that? I don't go fighting with everyone to make enemies that they would kidnap me to take revenge. So, I am safe!

Y/n : You are one of the sons of one of the most successful businessman and woman in the world. So, U ARE in danger!

Suga : okay, I got it. I'll be there.

Y/n : yeah, you better be on time and come with me. I have something for you.

She said and held suga's hand taking him with her. Everyone started chit-chatting again.

In y/n's office room...
Y/n's POV...

I took him to my office room.

(See the office room's image on the top)

Y/n : so, Jinie told me that you don't want to be a businessman after mom and also told me what do you want to become instead.

Suga : w-what? No. He was l-lying.

I spoke totally ignoring his words.

Y/n : So, come here. I have a design for your music studio. I thought you should customize it yourself a bit as per your own likings.

He was looking at me dumbfounded but suddenly hugged me tightly.

Suga : t-thank you, noona!! Thank you so much!!

Suddenly I heard some sobs. He was crying! I laughed at his cute reaction and him back tightly too.

Y/n : it's nothing, kiddo! You've given much more than it to me without knowing.

I whispered the last sentence and placed a kiss on his fluffy hairs. He broke the hug and we went to customize his studio.

2 hours later...
Y/n's POV...

We were done setting up everything and now I just need to execute it.

Y/n : It'll be ready in 5-6 months and I'll place everything you'll be needing there only. But you need to follow some rules.

Suga : yes, noona?

Y/n : let's go to the living room first. These are for all of you to follow.

Suga : okay.

Then we went to the living room after closing the laptops. Everyone was watching cartoons. 'shin-chan! My favourite! They didn't even call me! Huff.' I then quitely went behind them and.

Y/n : AHHHHHHHHH!

I screamed on top of my lungs. Everyone flinched hard and screamed too. Except suga. I laughed at their reactions and suga also chuckled.

Everyone gave me a 'wtf' look. Then I turned serious.

Y/n : okay, everyone listen. Except Eunu and Jackie oppa.
You all need to follow some rules in this household. Got it!?

BTS : yes, noona!

Y/n : okay so,

1. Suga, you need to stop sleeping all day. You must get a proper sleep of 7-8 hours only. Neither more nor less.

2. You must complete your assignments which you get from your college/school.

3. You should get decent grades in your classes.

4. You can't disrespect your elders.

5. Don't talk back to your elders. ( In a rude way)

6. Don't go anywhere without informing me.

And lastly, suga, you would get access to your studio only when you complete your graduation, means after 3 years.

BTS : WHAT!! HIS STUDIO!!?
Suga : WHAT!! AFTER 3 YEARS!?

They shouted at the same time. I glared at them and explained the whole studio matter and they nodded in acknowledgement.

Suga : but noonaaa!!

Y/n : yes?

Suga : after three years!! It's too much, please!?

Y/n : ok, you can go there a few times but take a body guard with you until you're fully trained.

Suga : thank you, noona!!

Author's POV...

He gave her a gummy smile and everyone smiled seeing the stone hearted man, melting like that.

Eunwoo looked at y/n who was staring at her brothers while smiling who were listening to yoongi explaining them everything about his studio and what he would do there.

Eunwoo : y/n? Can you come with me for a moment?

Y/n : y-yeah sure.

She was still nervous because of their previous conversation. She stood up and followed eunwoo to her room. He closed the door before sitting on the bed beside her. He took her hands in his and placed a kiss on the back of her palms.

Y/n : what happened, Eunu?

Eunwoo : What are you hiding from me, love?

Y/n : ......nothing.

Eunwoo : then why were you looking at your brothers like that, hmm?

Y/n froze on her place for a few seconds before abruptly taking her hands back. She sighed and went towards her balcony. Eunwoo looked at her lovingly and went to her slowly and back hugged her.

Y/n leaned on his chest feeling his warmth. It was already the time of dawn. The sun was setting beautifully. Spreading the reddish colour in the sky making the moment more romantic.

Y/n : I never said this before but...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wait for the next chapter to know more...(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Take care in this chilling cold everyone..(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Love you readers...(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Don't forget to vote...(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

So people. I didn't have the internet today, that's why I haven't uploaded anything since morning. So I would do the double update today. (⁠^⁠_⁠^⁠メ⁠)