Chapter-4

Siblings Bond

{Author's POV}

Bts (except kook) and their parents were looking at them in awe.

Even the maids and guards saw this lovely side of y/n for the first time.

But they all rushed to do their works when they saw them coming back from the kitchen.

Then y/n told jungkook to sit in the living room and went to the dining room to ask her parents where they were going to sleep.

Her dad told her that bts will sleep in guest rooms and mom will sleep in his room.

She just nodded and went to the living room to take jungkook to the guest room but when she reached there, he was already sleeping so she thought of not waking him up this time and picked him up in bridal style and went to one of the guest rooms and placed him on the bed and left from there after covering him with duvet and giving him a good night kiss on his forehead.

{Y/N POV}

It's so lovely to have little brothers. I thought with a smile and went to the living room and sat there waiting for my other brothers to show them the guest room. Hehe they all are so cute and i am so happy that they are going to be MY brothers.

I chuckled at my own weird thoughts and sat there looking here and there as they are taking so much time and when they came i was about to fall asleep but instantly woke up hearing their laughter and called them to show their room after wishing mom and dad good night.

They were following me as i asked them.

Y/n :- listen kids, since we have only three guest rooms so you all have to share your rooms with one of you so choose who will sleep together and kook is already sleeping in one of the rooms and the one who will be left will come with me.

And as i completed my sentence i could see the hesitation on their faces but after so much of choosing they were finally in pairs.

Y/n :- ok, so Jin and rm, j-hope and suga,  and jimin and kook. Okay, come I'll show you your rooms.

And after showing them their rooms i gave all of them good night kiss and one more to kook as he's soo cute and they were all blushing and i chuckled at their cuteness.

Then i held tae's hand as he was standing outside the rooms and went to my room and i can see that he's sweating, is he still afraid of me?

After entering the room i closed the door and told him to sleep as i went to change clothes, AGAIN *sigh*

After coming from the washroom i could see that he was uncomfortable as out of all his brothers his clothes were most fancy and of course uncomfortable for sleeping in them. I sighed which caught his attention as he looked at me then silently laid on the bed without moving. I pulled out a t-shirt and sweat-pants from my cupboard and called him near me. He came with his head down, i held his chin up as he looked at my face.

Y/n :- Are you still scared of me? Even if you are don't be and remember what i said to your Jin hyung? It's for all of you. Okay? so don't be scared of me. Now be a good boy and change your clothes. That's the bathroom.