Chapter - 9

The Prank...

Author's POV...
In Eunwoo's Room...

Y/n and eunwoo were just about to kiss each other when suddenly they heard a loud yell.

?? : WHAT THE HE!L DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!?

They both stood up quickly and looked at the person just to get the shock of their life. There stood their bestfriend and brother.

Y/n : JACKIE OPPA!!

Y/n squealed and ran towards him and gave him a big bone-crushing bear hug. Jackson smiled at her but soon frowned remembering what was happening when he came here.

Y/n's POV...

Jackson : Wait up, cupcake. What were you two doing before i came, huh!?

He asked sternly to which i got shivers down my spine. Even tho i am the most feared mafia queen, i am also scared, duh! Just then my phone rang.

God bless the one who called me! I excused myself from the enquiry and went outside to pick up the call. It was from dad.

Y/n : hello dad? What happened?

Dad : Come to your mom's home fast. Me and your mom need to tell you all something. We are heading there only.

He said excitedly but then i remembered about my brothers. So i hurried to cut the call.

Y/n : ok dad. I will be there in a few minutes.

I said and he hung up the call. Then i called Jin, after a few rings he picked up.

Jin : hello? Who's this?

Y/n : hey, jinie! It's me y/n. I called you to tell you that. Do. Not. Talk. About whatever happened in the school. Mom, dad and i are coming to your house. Tell others this too. I don't want that topic to be mentioned. Bye.

I hung up the call, sighed and turned around just to fall backwards from surprise but before i could fall, oppa held me back.

Y/n : gosh! Oppa, why do you have to scare me like that always?

Jackson : so you and eunwoo are dating?

He spoke darkly and i stood up straight. My kiddy mood went away quickly.

Y/n : y-yes, o-oppa.

I stuttered so badly. I am so nervous and scared. God! Is he gonna make us break-up.

Jackson : And you didn't even cared to ask me about it for once? Don't you consider me as your brother anymore, y/n?

I looked at him in shock as why is he talking like that.

Y/n : o-oppa? W-what are you t-talking about? I-i-

I was cut off when suddenly they both started laughing their ass off. They pranked me. Is this even a topic to prank about?

Y/n : so..it was a prank?

Jackson : gosh! Y/nie! You should've looked at your face!

He again started laughing while rolling on the floor with his bestfriend who is also my so called boyfriend. I don't know why but these kind of things hurted me the most. Someone's feelings are not a joke, for god's sake!
I turned around and went to the Kim Mansion without informing those two laughing idiots.

Author's POV...

When eunwoo and Jackson stopped laughing which was five minutes later. They saw that y/n wasn't there. They panicked and searched for her everywhere in the house and in the end they saw two guards laughing at the door.

Guard 1 : hahaha, you saw they both were laughing and y/n ma'am just went away leaving them laughing. God, that was hilarious, i can't stop laughing. Hahaha- ha ha a.

Guard 2 : yeah me too! Hahah. Now, your laughter is gone, but i can't sto-

Guards (1,2) : B-boss! W-we were just-

Jackson: cut the crap, where is y/n?

Guard : actually sir, y/n mam drove off to somewhere. And she was looking pretty angry while going.

Eunwoo dragged Jackson to his room and stopped. Jackson looked at eunwoo with a done face while eunwoo was freaking out.

Eunwoo : hyung! We forgot! She hates this types of pranks. What if she broke up with me!

He continued to worry with teary eyes. Jackson was trying hard not to burst out laughing.

Jackson : then she will call you brother like me. What else do you expect? Atleast she'll be with you. As a sister.

Jackson burst out laughing at last by looking at eunwoo's horrified expressions and told him that he was just kidding.

On The Other Side

Y/n already reached at the Kim Mansion and went inside. She saw her brothers sitting there. Their parents were still not there. They all looked up to see their sister but quickly looked down. Scared from whatever happened at the School.

Y/n : h-hey!

Y/n tried to greet them cheerfully but they all flinched except for one and only our dear suga.

Suga : hello, noona. Please have a seat. These dorks are just being scaredy cats again. Leave them. But noona?

She just hummed in response looking at her favourite brother ignoring her.

Suga : The boy whom you came up with on our table in the cafeteria. He was your boyfriend, right?

Everyone choked on the air hearing him but just then their parents entered and y/n signalled him to shut up and she'll talk about it later.

Y/n : hey mom and dad. So what was it that you were talking about to tell us?

Dad : atleast let us sit y/nie!

He said laughing and y/n felt embarrassed as she nodded.

After they all settled Mr. Kim spoke something leaving all of them in utter shock except ms lee.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What did he say?...(⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠)

Wait for the next chapter to know...(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Lobe ya readers (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Don't forget to vote (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆