Chapter - 29

(Note : They came back from y/n's farm house after 3 days of the incident and it's been a week since they started going to their college again.)
__________________________________________________

Author's POV...

Y/n was looking at them with confused yet curious eyes as they eyed her dumbfounded.

Y/n : yah! Are you even going to tell me what in the world has happened so special today!?

Eunwoo : Happy Birthday, Darling.

He said smiling sweetly towards y/n as it hit her. She widened her eyes and quickly checked her phone. May 7.

Y/n : Woah! It's my birthday. But How can I forget it?

Eunwoo : just like you always do. Now come here and have breakfast and we are going on a date afterwards.

He said and smiled while she also smiled back and thanked him while sitting beside him. But she was interrupted with.

?? : HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y/N-ie!!
!? : Happy Birthday, y/n!

Jungkook : mom! Dad!!

He ran to them and gave them a hug. Y/n smiled at them before speaking.

Y/n : thank you, mom and dad. Come join us, we were just going to have breakfast and you must be hungry too.

They both also joined them for breakfast and her other brothers finally wished her and she thanked them.

After breakfast, everyone came into the living room and y/n went to her room to change.

Y/n's POV....
In her room...

I am thinking of wearing a nice dress as we are going on a date after soo long. So I decided to wear this :

 So I decided to wear this :

I look good I guess? I sighed and wore those and looked into the mirror

I look good I guess? I sighed and wore those and looked into the mirror. I put on a little natural blush and lip balm. I decided to call eunwoo to confirm that I am not looking like a clown.