Chapter - 30

Author's POV....

Y/n and eunwoo were busy choosing their rings and dresses while y/n got a call on her phone. She looked at the caller I'd and answered immediately.

Y/n : hi, Sarah!

Sarah : to, bitch! I guess you are too happy that you forgot everything. *Sarcastic*

Y/n : hehe, i was just about to tell you about my engagement-

Sarah : WHAT!?! Wtf bish!! You're getting engaged and didn't tell me!?!

Y/n : so...you weren't talking about this? So what else did I forget? *Nervous laugh*

Sarah : ok wait. Say baby~

Y/n : waeyo??

Sarah : just say!

Y/n : ok, baby?

*Woof* *woof*

Y/n : oh my- how can I forget my baby!!?
Please come to my home Sarah for my engagement party and take him with you too!

Sarah : yeah yeah solfish poople. Right, tie?

*Woof*

Y/n : yah! Don't make my pup yours!!

Sarah : yeah yeah, byebye.

Y/n : see you tonight, bye.

She smiled after cutting the call and turned around to see eunwoo's blank face.

Y/n : w-why are you looking at m-me like that?

She asked nervously looking here and there.

Eunwoo : who's your baby, y/n?

She quickly understood that he's jealous and thought of teasing him more so she made a more nervous face and spoke while stuttering.

Y/n : j-just a f-friend. Let's just g-go home. We are done shopping anyway.

She said and turned around to walk away and smirked but flinched when she was suddenly pulled into a changing room and slammed into the door. Well, he's really fast.

Eunwoo : are you playing with me, y/n?
*Darkly*

He whispered darkly near y/n's ear while his lips were touching her earlobe and neck. She started breathing heavily and shivers ran down her spine as she turned her face giving him access and he bit her earlobe gaining a soft moan from her.

Y/n : i-i am n-not.

He looked at her face closely, eyes closed and heavy breaths, a frown decorating her beautiful face. Gorgeous. The word could describe her.

Eunwoo : whom were you calling baby?

She slowly opened her eyes and looked down and spoke after taking a deep breath.

Y/n : T-tie.

She spoke and blushed furiously coming back to her senses.

Y/n : l-let's go h-home.

She said and was about to go when once again she was pinned on the wall as a soft pair of lips crashed onto hers, devouring them. She put her one hand on his shoulder and one gripping his hair softly. His one hand was on her waist and the other on her nape deepening the kiss.

After sometime they pulled back breathing heavily and rested their forehead on each other's.

Eunwoo : don't ever so that again! I also hate these kind of pranks.
*Whisper*

Y/n : I-i am sorry. I won't do it again.

Eunwoo : it's ok. Let's go home.

Y/n nodded and both of them headed outside and are icecream on their way back to the mansion. She was so excited to meet her pet after so long and not to forget her bestfriend too.