Chapter - 7

New side of her!!

Next Day...
Author's POV...

Y/n woke up hearing her alarm ringing. She turned it off and went to do her morning routine.

Her outfit for today:

She applied a little lip balm and moisturizer and went downstairs to have breakfast

She applied a little lip balm and moisturizer and went downstairs to have breakfast. Then she went to her college with her car as her bike is still at the college.

Time Skips to college...
Author's POV...

She parked her car at the private parking area and came out. She was almost looking like a k-pop idol with her walking style and blank face.

She rolled her eyes looking at the crowd forming around her. She put on her headphones and went inside avoiding everyone but there was still some time left for her class to start so she went to the rooftop without anyone else noticing.

She sat there for a few minutes until the bell rang and she quietly went to her classroom while putting the headphones in the locker on the way.

She went inside the classroom as the whole class went silent and she liked it. She simply went to the last seat which was empty for her. She sat there waiting for the teacher.

After sometime the classroom's door swung open indicating that the teacher had arrived. But the surprising thing was a boy also came along with her.

'He was so handsome. Perfect jawline, plump lips, black eyes with brown hairs. A perfect man. He had his bag hung on his right shoulder. He was looking so hot with that blank face.'

Those were y/n's thoughts. Even tho he had his blank face on display but y/n could see the happiness in his eyes.

They were staring at each other when the teacher cleared her throat to gain his attention. He looked at her with the same blank face as she started speaking.

Teacher : So students, there is a transferred student. He joined us at the middle session because of some issues in his previous college. So introduce yourself Mr.

?? : Hello. My name is Cha Eunwoo. Please stay away from me. Thank you.

Teacher : uh- huh? Ok you can sit.....beside y/n. Y/n raise your hand-

Eunwoo : it's ok, miss. I know her.

He said to which the teachers smiled at him.

Teacher : it's good mr.cha. Now you won't be needing to worry about the notes too. Go sit with y/n. I will start the class now.

The teacher smiled politely at him and he just nodded his head. Coming towards y/n.

She was looking at him continuously ignoring the jealous stares which she was getting from the girls in her class.