Chapter 18: reunited part 2

3POV

Scourge led the group of hedgehogs to the entrance of the dungeon and sighed.
"Just so ya three know- ya can't use ya powers in here. Some magic spell or somthin like that....I'm mostly talking to you Silver."

"Crap." Silver paused in thought but then nodded confidently. "That's fine I can still help."

Scourge then pointed at Amy and Sonic. "Your big ass hammer and spindash should be fine. The emerald that they have though.. it's more powerful than the magic so survive I guess." He shrugged.

"How do you know this?" Amy tilted her head.

"He was locked up here once.." Sonic snickered.

Scourge glared silently as he cursed several times in his head. "Facts." He stated and rolled his eyes.

He then waved the others off "Anyways get outta my sight while I keep them busy, got it!?"

They nodded and went around the corner.

"I betta get some good karma for dis..." Scouge mumbles as he knocked loudly. More like smashed his fist on it a couple of times.

"Aye! What da hell do you think you're doing!? Dat emerald was MY STEAL!!" He yells at the door.
" Ya goin about this the wrong fuckin way anyways!!"

"Oh yeah? Who the hell do you think you are!?" A female  voice yelled back to his surprise.

"The Hell you mean? I'm da one who YOU IDOTS should be working for!" He yelled back.

"Hold on..I know who that is...." A whisper was heard from the door. It then cracked open revealing a femal figure under a hood.

"No fucking way. I know that figure way too well!" Scouge eyes widen.

"WAVE!? The hell!?  You trouble maker you.." he smirks playfully.

She took off her hood to reveal the fact that it was Wave. She glared at him not extremely happy to see him.  "What do you want?"

Scourge's frown appears again. "Wanting to know why you're stealing MY emerald? I've been in the dimension for months plotting on that shit- and I want it now." He lied.

Steps where heard approaching the two slowly.
"Is that....WHO I think it is, Wave?" The pink hedgehog took off her hoodie to reveal herself.

"IT IS!! It's my Scourgey!" She holds her hammer in her hands. Her calm face disappeared as she grinned wildly.

"Oh no. Not Rosy.." Scourge's face showed a bit of panic as he looked to his bird friend
" Wave, why are you working with her!?"

~~~~

Silver peaked in to see the confrontation. "C' mon you two while they're having a reunion.."

"Right!" Amy and Sonic whispered.

The three snuck in and looked for a key, but could not find it. They couldn't cover much ground given that they have to be hidden.

"Let's just go down the hall and look for them!" Sonic scream whispered as Scourge and Rosy began talking loudly.

"Fine." Silver nodded.

Because there wasn't much prisoners their targets were found rather quickly.

"Ah Blaze!" Silver gasp as he saw the family and Shadow sitting in the cell.

"Silver, Sonic and Amy! Perfect!" Blaze gasped happily and smiled.

"Watch out everyone! I'm gonna crush this thing!" Amy held her hammer up as she announced to everyone. She then in one swift swing bent the bars so that the door was damaged.