Chapter 6: Reunion

"So what's it like in Blaze's dimension? Is it any difference than ours?" Tails asked as he finished his chili dog.

Everyone had met up at Sonic's place were chili dogs were present. They all sat and stood in the kitchen waiting for an appropriate time to leave.

"The dimension isn't really up to date with our technology." Silver answered tails.

"Don't worry bud. They may not be up to par on tech,but their are definitely some brainies for you to talk with." Sonic playfully punches Tails arm as he swallowed a chili dog whole. "We're going to Darkmire anyways."

"Tails, the place is huge and beautiful.. beautiful gems and attire..." Rouge's eyes sparkled.

Tails raised a brow at Rouge then glanced over to Knuckles who was shaking his head at her.
"Who's Perci again?." Knuckles then  folded his arms.  "We're going to his kingdom,right?"

"Yep." Tikal nodded.

"He's Blaze's picked out husband to marry her.." Sonic smiled.

Knuckles nodded while trying not to laugh. "Ah yeah..I remember that conversation."

Silver finished chewing his food before thinking out loud. "I heard Perci's Kingdom is making a new alliance with another kingdom." He said. 

Amy looked over at Shadow..
"Shadow...how are you feeling about this.?" She asks calmly instead of being her usual giddy self.

"Why are you asking ME?" He glares daggers.

"Blaze..is your girlfriend? You haven't seen her in months.." Amy raises a brow.

Tikal glanced to a concerned table. Then to an angry Sonic.

Sonic glared at Shadow and shook his head as if he knew something.

"Hmph. I'm here to visit the Kingdom that I have genetic ties to.." Shadow folded his arms tightly and walks away into the living room..

The Kitchen was silent as almost everyone shared concerned looks. Not really the response they expected.

"What was that?" Silver whispered.

"Good question." Tikal looks to silver.

Rouge minded her own business and ignored the situation. Her mind started to wonder to the beautiful things Darkmire would have.

"Amy could you go get my bag from my room please?" Sonic got out his Emerald as he looked frustrated from the situation.

"Sure thing!" Amy goes up the stairs.

"Shadow, get your ass back in here. We're leaving.." Sonic yells aloud. He then turns to a wall and proceeds to open a portal.

"I hope you guys got your things together. Cuz we're going on a trip!" Sonic's stern face then smiled brightly as it always does..

"You really got the portal thing down huh?" Silver nodded to Sonic as she watched him.

"Heh, yeah. I practiced.." Sonic smiled nervously before finishing the now ready portal to Blaze's dimension.

Amy came down the stairs and everyone trails into the portal where their arrival was waiting.

~~~~~~IN THE SOL DIMENSION~~~~~~~~

"Ooo simple yet snazzy-I like." Perci gestures to Blaze's dress that corresponded to his own.

Blaze just nodded as she dusted off Perci's shoulder, making sure he look okay as well. Perci noticed Blaze's actions and gently grabs her hand.
"Chill Flame. Everything's cool."