Chapter 14: Student Checkup

*flashbak*(again)

JENNIFERS POV~~~~~~~

"Now where is this damn place?" I looked down at my phone as I drove. It's a huge Academy. It should be obvious right?

Once I finally pulled up what I think is the correct parking lot I was stopped by a guard.

"Ma'am state your business here." The male officer asked in monotone voice.

"I'm Jennifer, I'm supposed to be checking on of my past students with the commander.." I smiled.

He looked at me suspiciously.

My smile disappeared as I rolled my eyes.
"You want my ID?"  I shrugged.
There was a few moments of silence before I gave him another suggestion "Or you can walkie about it. I'm supposed to be here."

Without doing either of those things he nodded to me. "You can go ahead ma'am."

"Thank you." I nodded and drove around for a park.

After I parked my car I walk to the heavily secured building. Another guard was waiting at the door.
"Hi my name is-"

"Yes miss Griffin. I am here to escort you to the commander, and thus to your students."

" oh. Thank you." I said surprise. See this is the kind of service I'd like. Strait to the point!

We walked the nice halls in silence the guard and I. I assumed he was focused on getting me to the commander while I was focused on the condition of this place. Though I may have downgraded my status to civilian I still do care about how well establishments are ran and the conditions of other people's living. I guess it's in my royal blood.

Regardless I have kids that I have sent here, which I never have done before, so I'm making sure they're in a safe place that is treating them correctly.
Otherwise. I will not be doing this shit again.

Overall everything looked really nice. The trainees we past looked as trained as well rounded soldiers. Perhaps I could get them to be transferred to the Sol Dimension to be knights.

Nah too much paperwork.

" Right through these  doors ma'am." The guard paused and stood tall out of the way for me.

"Ah thank you." I smiled. This is what makes me sorta miss the royal lifestyle.

I walked past the door into what seemed to be the commander's office. He sat in his chair facing away from me.

"Ah is that Miss Griffin here to check on her student?" He asked still facing away from me.

"Indeed. Is it okay for you to show me around your academy?" I responded.

The older gentleman stood up from his chair and walked to me with a hand out. I shook it firmly.
The commander was a tan rat. Literally.

I could tell he had his time on the field from his scars. I also noticed his obvious medals that I'd assume he wore proudly.

"Yes ma'am. Of course. Let's get started. We can chat on the way." He flashes a genuine smile.

I nodded and followed him as he showed me throughout the quarters.  As we walked he mainly chatted about the eating schedules and how diverse the academy is. It seems many troops go through a verity of training based on their strengths and weaknesses.  I love that to be honest.

Ya know I think Blaze would enjoy it here.

"It seems we are right on time." The commander stops us at a very glass window.