He sat back, almost lying down, only supported by his elbows. He let me lie on him, let me sob into his shoulder, let me cling to him as though the world were ending.

I must've fallen asleep, because suddenly I was being shaken awake by Tolkien. Craig had been dragged away from me and was being investigated by Clyde. They were just out of earshot. I couldn't year what they were talking about.

"Oi! Tweek!"
I snapped back to Tolkien.
"What happened, what's wrong?" He pestered.

"Nothing, nothing... What time is it?"

"It's lunchtime dude. You've been here almost all day."

Panic sunk in once again. My neck jerked and my hands slipped into my hair. I felt someone crawl up behind me, but I was too focussed on pulling my hair to care. I felt gentle hands prise my hands away and wrap their arms around me.

"Hey, it's ok, babe. It's ok."

I never missed class. Not this much. Tolkien and Clyde were staring curiously, clearly wondering what was wrong with me. I didn't know. Somewhere in my fucked up brain something was wrong but I couldn't unscramble thoughts from thoughts. They were all a clump of unhelpful, chaotic fucks. I wanted it to shut up and sort out.

And once again, I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts I hadn't payed any attention the the real world around me. Craig and Clyde had me stood on my feet, my arms draped over their shoulders. They were walking me home, Tolkien was telling Mr Mackey that something came up at home and I had to go. We were already half way to Craig's house by the time I'd caught up with reality.

They walked me to my house, my parents were home. I tensed. They practically dragged me to the door.

As Clyde's hand reached out to knock, I jerked into action. I pushed away from the two and bolted, where I was going I didn't know, I just had to get away.

Behind me, I heard the thudding of people's footsteps.

Craig's POV

He darted away. Which I'd expected. He staggered the first few steps, but he gained balance and speed quickly. Me and Clyde began to chase after him, gaining on him within seconds. Clyde slowed and fell behind, A) because he was exhausted and B) because Tweek is my boyfriend and therefore my problem.

Not problem. He's not a problem. I love Tweek. It's easier for me to deal with the situation because I'm closer to him emotionally. That's better wording.

I reached out and grabbed him wrist, yanking him back to me. I must've pulled harder than I thought because we both tumbled backwards. He fell on top of me. Fresh tears were streaming down his cheeks as he desperately fought against me. He begged me incoherently, pleading with me.

I just held him, my arms clutched his shirt, his arms, his waist. I rearranged us on the concrete, wincing as I scrapes my arm across the floor.

I sat, cross legged, with Tweek in my lap. He thrashed and bit and cried to be let go. I simply clung to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I knew what was wrong, I knew why I shouldn't say anything and I knew how to care for him.

So I did.

Clyde's POV
I watched as Craig tackled Tweek to the ground. I stayed back, not wanting to interfere. A distance in front of them, someone was lurking. I couldn't see who, but a phone flashed, indicating they'd taken a picture. I tilted my head curiously, but just as they'd appeared, they vanished.

Craig sauntered back to me, Tweek clinging to him like a koala to a tree. I walked them both to Tweek's. We dropped Tweek off, and left. I wanted to tell Craig about the figure.

"Hey Cra- woah, you ok dude?"
He was wiping his eyes furiously, pulling at the fabric of his clothes. He shook his head meekly and hide his face from me. I slung an arm over his shoulders and took him home.

I'd tell him later.

Tweek's POV
(Note: this next bit is a TW, and I'm writing it based off of my own experience. so kindly, stfu with ur 'this is unrealistic' no one cares.)

Yelling and violence.
That's all I can remember.

"Why are you home Tweek? You're meant to be in school. This is the second time."

"I'm sorry sir."

"For what. What are you sorry for?"

"I'm just sorry."

"What is your reason for being sorry?"

"..."

"TELL ME OR I'LL GIVE YOU A REASON TO BE SORRY."

Tears slipped from my eyes.

"OH STOP CRYING. ARE YOU A BABY? NO. SO STOP CRYING LIKE ONE. GOD'S SAKE."

"Sorry sir."

He glared at me. I bowed my head in shame.

"LOOK AT ME WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU. GOD FORBID I HAVE A CHILD WHO SHOWS RESPECT AND DECENCY."

He raised his hand to hit me. I barely flinched. The blow landed hard against my face. I staggered back a bit. I could taste blood in the back of my throat.

"Ow."

That was all I said. 2 simple letters.

"Oh God, here it is again. Let's make dad feel like a bad person for disciplining my kid. I guess I'm the failure here? I guess I should say sorry to you?" He ranted.

"I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again."

I slipped out of the house. I wanted to see Craig. I needed to see him. But he was the one who'd left me here. He was the one who made me suffer. I stopped in my tracks.

Not Craig. He didn't know what would happen. He was doing what he thought was best. I wiped my eyes and spat onto the pavement. The sun was above my head, but clouds dominated the sky and rain began to fall. My saliva was mixed with blood. I felt it dribble down my chin, onto my shirt. I didn't care.

I stood outside Craig's in the pouring rain. I sat on his doorstep until he came back from wherever he had been.

"Tweek..."
"Fuck you."

End.

*
*
*

A/N
guess what 😍😍

helplines;

Suicide prevention line: 116 123

Emergency help: 999/911

Domestic abuse: 08082000247

Eating disorder: 0203 918 6340

Childline: 0800 1111

NHS: www.nhs.uk

Kooth: kooth.com

Childline: childline.org.uk

Beat EDs: beateatingdisorders.org.uk