Long lost sister (fluff+angst)

(AN: Hi everyone! I am still alive! Sorry for that long absence, I'm horrible I know, but whatever! Here's a new chapter! Requested by __F_o_x_y__, thank you. :)

Y'ALL!!!! Before you read, I just wanna say that there is a fly in my room, and it is really freakin annoying, it keeps buzzing near my head, but it's fine. I think I'll let him live in my room. What should I name him? lmao. Okay, sorry, go on!

Code for this oneshot: h/c=hair color, e/c=eye color

Y/n pov:

"Schlatt? How much longer do we have to walk?" you asked.

"5 minutes." he answered off-handedly.

"That's what you said the last 9 times I asked." you deadpanned with a blank stare.

"Well maybe if you stopped asking it would go faster."

"Well maybe if you weren't such a-"

"Hey look we're here!" he interrupted.

You quickly looked up, wanting to see the nation your adopted father said he would preside over soon. There was a large wall that covered most of your field of vision, but you could see a few buildings looming over the top. You hurried towards the entrance, dragging Schlatt along with you by the hand.

"Chill y/n, L'Manburg isn't going to disappear." he chuckled.

You ignored him, trying to figure out how to open the doors.

"HALT!"

You jumped at the loud voice and let out a small shriek, hiding behind Schlatt.

"Who goes there?" a blonde haired boy asked the two of you.

"You know who I am, kid, now let us in." your dad answered.

"Oh come on!" the kid whined. "You're supposed to say your name!"

"Tommy open the doors."

The kid (who you knew now was called Tommy) grumbled a bit, yet opened the door with a glare towards Schlatt. He sulked as you two passed, then had a double take as he noticed you behind your father.

"Hey wait! Who's that? I can't let unregistered guests into L'Manburg!"

"This is y/n. And now we're leaving, come on n/n."

He grabbed your hand and started pulling you further into the city, leaving a gaping Tommy behind you.

Wilbur pov:

"Wil! Hey Wil! Guess what!"

I ignored the kid, trying to focus on my current task, but it seemed he was unable to take a hint.

"WIL!"

"What do you want, child?" I finally answered with a sigh.

"Schlatt just got here, so everyone is ready for you to start the election." Tommy said with a grin.

"Is that all?" I asked, annoyed.

"Yep! Well, he did bring a girl called y/n with him, but that's not really important. Anyway, are you ready to go win? I'm really excited! I think that-"

I zoned out as Tommy continued to ramble. Did he just say y/n?

"Tommy," I interrupted. "What did y/n look like?"

"Really? That's your question? Off all the things you could-"

"TOMMY!"

"Geeze, alright, calm down, you prick." he said with an irritated sigh. "She had h/c hair, e/c eyes and a scar over her left eye. It was pretty cool, actually. I wonder how she got it. Oh! Maybe she-"