1k special story

PLEASE READ AN 

(AN: Hello everyone! So before anything, I want to say thank you so much for 1000 reads! Like seriously, that's just crazy! I really hope that you are all enjoying this experience as much as I am. Now before you read the oneshot, this is not like the other chapters. This story is a draft based off of a roleplay me and my friends do in minecraft. If I see that you guys are interested in it, I might post more about it. If you'd all like that of course. Now, on with the story!)

It all started on the coldest night of the year. The snow was fluttering outside the windows and the citizens of Ice Hallow were safe inside their homes, underneath warm blankets by the crackling fire. But whilst everyone was sound in their houses, there was one person who was still awake. You could see her through the window of the castle, hurriedly writing something, her skin glimmering from the moonlight. Her dark blonde locks were falling in front of her shining blue ocean eyes. She hastily lifted her hand to push her hair behind her ears, before continuing to write that seemingly important message. By the intensity with which she was writing, you might have thought there would be indents and scratches on her desk. This mysterious person was the queen of Ice Hallow, Bumb1eDyn. Upon hearing footsteps, she swiftly turned her head towards the entrance to her room, picked up her enchanted netherite sword and positioned her weapon towards the doorway, ready for anything.

However, what she was not expecting was to see her lady in waiting, Kali, with a basket of fire wood on her arm.

- "Oh! I'm so sorry your highness! I'll just leave this here for you then..." Kali said before turning around, walking out and closing the door.

The royal slowly put down her weapon before exhaling a breath she had been holding in. Over the past few weeks, the kingdoms enemies, the pillagers, had been coming to attack and steal anywhere they could. It had put her on edge, to say the least. She hadn't slept once in the last four days. It was starting to take a toll on her.

She slowly walked over to her desk before picking up her quill and continuing to write. Before long, her eyelids started to close and she unintentionally laid her head on her desk. That was the first time she actually slept in a while, so when Kali walked in again to check on the queen, she walked over to the bed, grabbed a blanket and quietly set it on Bumb1eDyn's shoulders, before walking out again.

The next day, when she woke up, she was a bit disoriented. Why was she sat at her desk, and not in her bed? But then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the letter she was so focused on the day before, and remembered what happened. She hastily grabbed the important piece of parchment then ran to the gates of the castle.

"Kali! Kali!" she called out. "Kali, where are you?"

"Right here, your highness." answered a voice behind her.

"Oh good. Here, I would like you to deliver this letter to Greenhaven. More specifically to the mayor, Luluiscrazy2. It is very important and you cannot lose it under any circumstances. You must deliver it as quickly as possible. Can you do that for me?" she asked.

"Of course, your majesty. I shall leave immediately." Kali replies.

"Thank you so much my dear friend. If this letter has the effect I desire, we might finally get support for our battle against the pillagers!"

Kali left to get her cloak before getting a horse from the royal stables and leaving towards Greenhaven. Bumb1eDyn hoped with every bone in her body that she would get there safely, because this was one of the kingdoms only hopes. 

(AN: Yayyy 655 words. Welp, thank you for reading! I hope you liked it. And know that I appreciate you so, so much and hope you have a wonderful day/night! Also, if you haven't, please make sure to read AN at the beginning. Okay, byeeeee!)