Tubbo's sibling (fluff!)

(AN: Guys! Guys! Guess what!

....

I'm alive! Sorry for leaving so long, I genuinely have no excuse. I guess I kinda lost motivation for this book for a sec. But, let's not worry about that now! In this story, reader is Tubbo's twin and they are gender neutral. Credits to the artist and enjoy!)

You could hear Tubbo laughing as he streamed, in the room next to yours. You were currently laying in your bed as you scrolled through reels on instagram. Ranboo was sitting on the floor beside you, texting someone. You let out a sigh and closed your phone before looking down at Ranboo.

"I'm bored." you say.

"How nice." he didn't even look up from his phone as he answered.

"Hey! Come on, seriously, let's go do something fun!"

At that moment, you heard the door to Tubbo's streaming room open. 

"I'm just going to get some water, chat. I'll be right back."

As Tubbo walked away from the room and into the kitchen, you and Ranboo looked at each other with matching mischievous smiles.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh yeah."

Ranboo quickly put on his mask before standing up and grabbing your wrist.

"Alright, let's go!"

You laughed as he pulled you across the hall and into the room where Tubbo was streaming. You both tried to sit down on the chair in front of the computer at the same time. You managed to sit down a slight second before Ranboo did, causing him to try and push you off.

"Stop pushing me, I sat down first! Go get your own chair!" you playfully yelled at him.

"Can't we just share the chair?" he asked as he continued trying to pull you over.

"With your long ass giraffe legs? No we can't!"

Ranboo looked at you and dramatically gasped, placing his hand on his heart.

"How dare you!"

You stuck your tongue out at him before turning towards the computer.

"Hey chat! What's up!" you exclaimed happily with a wave. "I'm y/n, Tubbo's sibling, as you know, and I'll be taking over the stream!"

"Hey, I'm here too!" you heard Ranboo say from behind you. You quickly glanced back at him and notice he found another chair and was now bringing it beside you. You watched as he sat down before returning to the stream.

"Ignore the giraffe, chat. He's just grumpy because I got the good chair."

"I am not grumpy. And it's not my fault, you're the one who pushed me!" Ranboo replied with a small glare.

"I did not!" you said with a gasp.

"Yes, you did!"

"Did not!"

"Did!"

"Did n-"

"What in the world are you two doing?" you heard a voice exclaim from behind you.

You and Ranboo both froze before slowly turning around to face Tubbo, who was standing in the doorway with a cup of water in his hands. He had and amused smile on his face, as if he had caught you doing something you weren't supposed to do. Well, you thought, technically, he had.

"Uhhh, nothing..?" you replied with an innocent smile. "It was Ranboo's fault!"

"Me!" the person in question exclaimed. "You wanted to do this even more than I did!"

You gasped and lightly hit his shoulder. "Liar!"

"Oh Ranboo, I'm so bored, let's do something fun!" he mocked your earlier words.

"Guys! It's fine, calm down!" Tubbo laughed as he walked towards the both of you. He grabbed another chair and sat down on your other side. "Do you guys want to finish the stream with me!"

"Sure!" you beamed. "It'll keep me from spending time alone with him."

"Oh, you little-"

Needless to say, it was quite a chaotic stream from that point on. Nevertheless, chat seemed to enjoy it. You hoped you'd get the chance to stream with your brother again soon.

606 words

(AN: So, first of all, I hope you enjoyed that! Second of all, this was requested by someone. I just forgot to write their username in the draft and it's too far in my notifications for me to find the exact request, sorry about that. Third of all, have an amazing day/night/whatever. Byeeee :)