sbi incorrect quotes

(A/N: So I had an idea, and I decided to take incorrect quotes, and write a very small story about them! The reader will be included, too. If you don't get it, you'll see what I mean. Also cred to the artist for the picture!)

(●'◡'●)

Philza had decided to adopt another kid, (you!), and when you got home, you were asking everyone questions so you could get to know them better.

Y/N: Favorite horror movie?

Tommy: It

Wilbur: Saw

Philza: Annabelle

Technoblade: High School Musical. after watching it I spent all my middle school years terrified that the entire school would start singing something and I'd be the only one who didn't know the lyrics

(⌐■_■)

After a few weeks of living with them, you decided that techno was probably going to be your favorite brother. And then you started to go to school.  When you were leaving the house, you decided to say goodbye to everyone.

Y/N:: Bye Techno! Bye wilbur! Bye tommy! Bye Philza! Bye Techno!

Wilbur: You said 'bye Techno' twice.

Y/N: I like Techno.

*^____^*

You and Techno decided to do an experiment.

Y/N: We've been conducting an ongoing study to see what Tommy will and will not eat.

Techno: Grass? Yes!

Y/N: Moss? Yes!!

Techno: Leaves? Ohh, yes!

Y/N: Shoelaces? Strange but true!

Techno: Worms? Sometimes!

Y/N: Rocks? Usually nah.

Techno: Twigs? Usually!

Y/N: Philza's cooking? Inconclusive!

Philza: How did you... test this?

Y/N: You just hand them stuff and say 'eat this' and if they eat it, they eat it.

Philza: ... I don't know how to feel about this.

Wilbur: IS THAT WHERE ALL MY SPARE SHOELACES WENT?

\^o^/

The family was discussing all the questionable decisions they have made in their life.

Y/N: I've done a lot of dumb stuff.

Techno: I witnessed the dumb stuff.

Wilbur: I recorded the dumb stuff.

Tommy: I joined in on the dumb stuff.

Philza: I TRIED TO STOP YOU FROM DOING THE DUMB STUFF!!!

o(*^@^*)o

It was the last day of school, and all of you got a yearbook. Once you got home, Philza asked about them.

Philza: What did you guys get in your yearbook?

Wilbur: 'Prettiest Smile'

Y/N: 'Nicest Personality'

Tommy: 'Most likely to start a bar fight'

Techno: 'Least likely to start a bar fight, but most likely to win one'

♪(^∇^*)

As a kid, Y/N didn't have many friends, so they didn't get to play any games that required multiple people. One day, they couldn't find their brothers, so they went to ask Philza about it.

Y/N: Where's Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy?

Philza: They're playing hide and seek.

Y/N: Where?

Philza: I don't think you get how this game works...

( •̀ ω •́ )✧

One day Y/N had to stay home alone whilst their family was out of town. But during that time, something happened and they got scared, and decided to call Techno. Unknown to them, the whole family were immediately on the way home upon noticing something was wrong.

Y/N: You really put aside everything and came all this way for me? How did you even get here so fast?

Techno: Several traffic violations.

Wilbur: Three counts of resisting arrest.

Tommy: Roughly thirteen cans of energy drinks.

Philza: Also, that's not our car.

(^///^)

(A/N: Anyways, that's all for today! I hope that made sense, and if you see a mistake, don't hesitate to tell me!)