Dream's sibling (fluff)

(AN: Hello! This was requested by Mala2022_2000. I'm sorry it took me this long to post. But here it is, I hope you like it! So in this story you are Dream's sibling and are about 18-19ish years old. I hope you like it! Ooo also credits to the artist! Now on with the story!)

"CANONBALL!" Tommy yelled as he jumped into  the pool, splashing everyone within a ten foot radius.

Ranboo shrieked as you pushed him in front of you to protect yourself from the splash, whilst Tubbo was laughing at the both of you.

Most of the members of the DSMP had gathered together to celebrate Dream's (your brother's) birthday. You and Sapnap had gone all out when planning the party, to say the least. You had rented a pool and gotten 2 shopping carts filled with decorations, while Sapnap found someone to cater the event and managed all the plane tickets and hotels where everyone would stay. 

It had been a struggle to get everyone here on time (Ranboo's plane was delayed and the brits (Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur and Philza) had almost missed their flight) but everyone had managed to make it and now here you were; In the middle of an epic birthday party for your awesome brother, surrounded by all of your friends!

"Hey y/n!" you heard Wilbur say from behind you.

You turned around to answer before noticing he was pointing a video camera at you.

"What are you doing?" you asked with a small laugh.

"Tommy's making me film stuff for his vlog." Wil answered with a grumble, making you laugh a bit harder. "Anyways, I was just wondering where the bathrooms are?"

"Oh! Just go right through the door and it'll be to your left." you responded with a smile.

"Thanks y/n!"

As Wilbur walked away you realized it was already 5:30pm (or 17:30) and hurried inside to get the cake ready. As soon as you were finished preparing the dessert, you went back to the pool to tell everyone it was time to get inside.

"Hey everyone!" you exclaimed. "It's cake time!"

At that sentence, Tubbo and Tommy ran towards you as quickly as possible, dragging Ranboo behind them. You laughed at the sight before going to see your brother.

"C'mon! Your cake looks soooo good!" you said.

"Well I'd hope so." your brother answered with a chuckle. "The way you explained to me earlier it sounded really expensive. How much did this party cost anyway? Because you know that I could pay you back half-"

"No!" you replied. "It's your birthday, okay? Don't worry about the cost, me and Sapnap have dealt with everything. Now come enjoy your party!"

"Alright!" Dream laughed as you grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.

Small time skip:

Once everyone had finished their piece of the delicious cake, you brought them over to the living room so Dream could open up his presents.

A few minutes later, all the gifts had been unwrapped and your brother was sitting on the floor surrounded by multiple hoodies, giftcards and a few books. He was going around and thanking everyone for the presents when the doorbell rang. A bit confused, as he thought you hadn't invited anyone else, he got up to open the door.

Once he did, his jaw dropped as he froze in shock.

"George?"

"Hi Dream!" his colorblind friend answered.

Your brother and his best friend (apart from Sapnap) quickly hugged each other as Dream was still a bit confused.

"But how, how are you here?" he asked. "I didn't even know you were coming to America!"

"Y/n called me and told me about your birthday party. I knew I couldn't miss it!"

Dream turned around and went towards you.

"You did this?"

"Uh, surprise?" you responded with an awkward smile.

Your brother then suddenly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close.

"Thank you n/n." he said happily.

He turned to all the guests in the room and exclaimed:

"Best. Birthday. Ever!"

586 words

(AN: Again, I am so sorry for the wait but I hope the story lived up to your expectations! And I also wanted to ask if anyone were to join if I made a discord server? Just an idea lol, but it would help me a lot if I knew some people's opinions on this. Thanks for reading! Bye! <3 )