C!Wilbur and his sister (angst+fluff)

PLEASE READ BOTH AUTHOR'S NOTES

(AN: Hi! :D First of all, THANK YOU FOR 5K READS! THAT'S CRAZY, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! Now, on with the actual information about this oneshot lol. This chapter was requested by 2305600673a (that's how your username appears in my notifications, I apologize if it's wrong). Thanks so much for the request! So in this chapter you are Wilbur's sibling, and to be clear you have never met Ghostbur. I wasn't really sure how to end this, so there's a fluffy ending and an angsty ending, so you can decide which one you want to read! Credits to the artist, I hope you like the story!) 

You could still remember it so clearly. The sounds of everyone celebrating. Tubbo becoming the new president of L'Manburg.

"I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what a president does!"

The sound of laughter filling the air! To you, it seemed as if everyone would be alright.

But then, everything went wrong, as the fighting began once more.

"Why are you doing this?!"

You were desperately trying to get away from all the chaos, running as fast as you could. You were only 8 years old, and yet stuck in between all of this madness. You were trying to find your older brother Wilbur, the one who would comfort you when you were scared, and took care of you when you were hurt. You hurried away the fastest you could, screaming his name as you went.

"WILBUR? WIL WHERE ARE YOU?!"

That was the exact moment the tnt had gone off. It felt as if all the air had been sucked out of your lungs, as you flew into the air, trying to avoid landing too abruptly. You desperately looked around to try and find a water source you could land in. Luckily, there was one about ten blocks away that you managed to maneuver your way into.

As soon as you felt the ground underneath your feet, you started looking around once more to locate the source of the explosion. You froze when you noticed your brother standing in a cave with your father next to him.

Was he the one who had done this?

It seemed absurd. Wilbur Soot, the man who had done so much to protect everyone, setting off tnt in L'Manburg? It simply didn't make sense.

Confusion and panic in your eyes, you were about to go towards him when Philza suddenly took a sword out of his inventory and stabbed your brother in the chest. 

The scream that left your throat was horrific. It felt like it had been burned inside your mind. You hastily ran towards him and instantly kneeled next to his body when you arrived near him.

"Wilbur? Wil? Wil please answer. Please, you can't leave! Please Wil..." you pleaded with tears in your eyes.

But he didn't answer. He was already gone, you had been too late.

You blamed yourself. Maybe if you could have been quicker, you could have saved him. Maybe if you had been smarter you could have noticed something was wrong. Alas, the damage was done.

Ever since the incident, you hadn't been yourself. Although the others tried their best to lend a helping hand, nothing would help. All you wanted was for your brother to come back. But that was impossible.....

Right?

Good ending (fluff): 

Now at 15 years old, you were sitting on the couch in front of your fireplace, reading a book. You had not left your house since that awful day seven years ago, unless you needed to gather some food.