C! Wilbur's sister (Angst)

(AN: Hiiiiii! SO this was requested by Hatsune_Ally! So basically you are Wilbur's 12 year old sibling, so you're technically also Philza's child. I don't think I used any specific pronouns....? If I did you can tell me in the comments or something. So based in L'Manburg era, and Wilbur's about to blow up the place. Also please understand this is not 100% canon. Credit to the artist, onto the story!)

"I'm gonna be honest... I really don't know what a president does." Tubbo said with a laugh.

Everyone had huge smiles on their faces. They had won! Everything had ended well and you could feel the relief in the air. It was finally over!

"I'll be back, I'll be back." Wilbur suddenly said.

"Wait, where are you going?" Philza asked.

"Just to check on some stuff, don't worry about it." your brother answered.

Admittedly, it was a bit suspicious. Phil must have thought so too, because as everyone else went back to celebrating, he watched Wilbur walk away. After a few seconds, he started to follow Wil. Intrigued, you silently walked behind them, to find out what was going on.

What a strange situation, you following Philza, who was stalking your brother.

You watched them enter a small room in the mountain, and slowly walked in after them.

"-know what this button is?" you heard Wilbur ask.

"Yes, I do." Phil replied.

You quickly hid and tried to make the smallest amount of noise possible, so you could listen in to their conversation without getting caught.

"I have been, SO CLOSE to pressing this button Phil. I have been here, SEVEN OR EIGHT TIMES! Now do you hear that?"

You listened closely and faintly heard the sounds of fireworks and running up above.

"They're fighting, Phil. FIGHTING!"

"But still, Wilbur, we fought so hard to get this back and-"

"NO!" your brother exclaimed angrily. "I think, I think I'm just gonna blow it all up, teach everyone a lesson. Maybe then, they'll listen..."

"Are you sure you wanna take that risk? There is a lot of tnt, potentially connected to that button." 

"There was a saying Phil, by a traitor." Wilbur said. 

"It was never meant to be!"

You watched in shock as your brother pressed the button. Why? Why would he do this? He had potentially doomed everyone in L'Manburg!

"MY L'MANBURG PHIL! MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY, FOREVER UNFINISHED! IF I CAN'T HAVE THIS, NO ONE CAN!"

You stared, dumbfounded. Your brother sounded like a psychopath.

"Kill me Phil, kill me." Wilbur begged suddenly.

"What....?" you muttered quietly.

"No.." your dad replied.

"Come on, look around! They all want you too!"

"NO! I can't!"

"Phil-"

"YOU'RE MY SON!"

As your brother kept asking for death, you saw your father reach for his sword, ready to plunge it into Wilbur's chest.

"NO!" you screamed loudly.

The next few seconds felt like a blur. Then, you fell backwards onto your brother's chest. he caught you in his arms and held you before your head hit the ground. Philza dropped his now bloody sword on the ground and quickly ran towards you as well.

You looked down at your stomach and winced at the gaping wound. Your father hurried into his inventory, looking for some healing or regeneration potions, anything that would be able to help you, really. Upon realizing he had none, he laid his head softly onto your chest, sobbing as he apologized profusely to you. Your brother was just staring in shock with tears in his eyes.

"I- I don't- what- where did you come from?" he stuttered out. "Why would you do that?!"

You grabbed his hand and squeezed it with the little force you had left.

"I love you..." you said quietly.

"Y/n? Y/n! Y/N NO DON'T GO! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME! It was supposed to be me...." he cried out.

Phil and his son both spent a good while mourning over your death. They still couldn't understand how you had gotten there, and they blamed themselves for not being able to save you. It took them forever to appear okay, but even then, it was all a mask. But it was understandable, and no one pushed them to get better. After all, what were they to do?

607 words

(AN: HELLO I AM BACK! :D So I hope you enjoyed the story, and it is now 1am so ima go to bed. GOODNIGHT!)