The Soot sibling (fluff)

(A/N: reader is 11 in this. Also this was inspired by an actual vlog Tommy did. You should watch it if you haven't already. And if you have watched it, watch it again. Thank you. Also credit to the artist of the picture like wow it's amazing.)

"Wilbur. Wil. Wilby. William. Willllllllllll! Come on answer!"

"If I let you come will you stop annoying me?"

"YES! Alright, I'm coming! Less gooooooo!"

"Then come on, we're gonna be late!"

"Crap! Okay, I'm coming. One second!"

You ran out the door and into the car. Wilbur, your annoying brother, was going to meet his friends Tommy and Phil to film a video at an amusement park. But you really wanted to come along, so you annoyed him until he caved into your pleads.

Time skip cause all they did was listen to music during the car ride

20 minutes later, the car was parked and the two of you were walking around the park, trying to find your brothers friends. Soon enough, you heard some yelling, and realized Tommy and Phil were right ahead of you.

Whilst Wilbur and Tommy were catching up, Phil noticed you standing there, and bent down to your height.

"Hey kid! What's your name?"

"Y/n! I'm Wilbur's sibling."

"You have a nice name y/n!" Tommy said, after listening to you and Phil's conversation.

"Thank you!"

"Y/n will be coming with us on the rides, if that's alright?" Wilbur asks.

After everyone agrees that you can come, Tommy started to film.

(A/N: I don't feel like writing everything, so these are the highlights.)

Scary ride

There was a ride only Wilbur and Tommy went on, while you and Phil watched them from the side. Suddenly, you hear them screaming a very bad cover of roadtrip, by Dream.

"Are they singing?" Phil asked.

"They sound like constipated squirrels" you say, with no expression.

At that, Phil burst out laughing, and when the ride was finished, the boys were quite confused as to why Phil was laughing that much.

Cotton candy

"Phillllllll" Tommy whined.

"What?"

"Can we get some cotton candy?"

"Ooo, yea I want some too!" you piped in.

"No, you can't."

"Why not?"

"It's diabetes in a box!" Phil answered.

"No, it's fun in a box!" Tommy says.

"Hey, where did Wil go?" you ask, noticing your brother disappeared.

Suddenly, Wilbur came towards you guys, balancing eight boxes of cotton candy in his arms, and kicking some with his feet.

"Yessssss!" you and Tommy exclaim.

10 seconds later, the cotton candy was being eaten, whilst Phil just looked at you, wondering how you could stomach that much sugar.

Dog

At one point, you all came across a claw machine. Tommy looked at the prizes, and said "Dog".

"Your such a child!" Wilbur said.

"Wha- why?" Tommy asked.

"You just pointed at a stuffed animal and said: Dog"

They kept walking but you stayed behind. You were going to try and win that dog, whatever the cost. After about five minutes, the others noticed you were gone and started panicking, when you suddenly walked up to them with a hand behind your back.

"Where were you?" The boys asked. And then you gave Tommy the dog. He thought you were adorable, and decided you were now his sibling as well.

"Wilbur. I'm stealing your sibling. They are now mine. They won me a dog, I mean I'm obviously their favorite brother-"

Time skip, cause I'm speedrunning this story. Duu duu duu duu

As soon as people watched Tommy's video, you became a fan favorite, and met many more of your brothers friends. Also you were now being called "The Soot Sibling" by your brother's fans. Although Wilbur didn't like the name very much, you thought it was quite fitting, and annoyed your brother by calling yourself that.

The end. 615 words wtf-

(A/N: again, if you see any mistakes don't hesitate to tell me. Also if someone requests something I'll try to do it. So comment it or send me a message lol. Okay byeeeeee!)