Badboyhalo's little sister (fluff)

(AN: HELLO EVERYONE! This was a request from Hatsune_Ally. So in this you're about 3-4ish years old, and are a female. I SWEAR I'LL WRITE ANOTHER MALE READER SOON! Anyways, uhhhhh I forgot what I was gonna say. One sec. Bruh I forgot. I think it was important. Okay, well nevermind, I guess, lmao. Credits to the artist, enjoy the chapter!)

(AN2: I REMEMBERED! SO, this is written in third person pov instead of what I usually write, which is first person. If you want, you can tell me which one you prefer. Although, this was probably a one time thing lol. OKAY I SHALL NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE BYE :D)

The warm summer breeze gently brushed across y/n's face. She could hear the sound of the slight wind in the trees and the fluttering of a butterfly's wings. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, a smile appearing on her face.

She opened her eyes and noticed a small patch of flowers that had grown near the road. Laughing excitedly, she ran downstairs to get her older brother Bad.

"Bad! Bad!" she exclaimed happily.

"What is it, you little muffin?" she heard him say from the kitchen.

The young girl hurried towards him then grabbed his sleeve and started to drag him outside. Or tried to, would be more accurate to say. Her brother was so much taller that she didn't even move him an inch.

"Woah! Calm down n/n! What's going on?"

"I wanna go see the pretty flowers outside!" she answered with a small giggle at the end.

"Oh, alright then." Bad said with a smile. "Go get your coat first though, since it's a bit cold outside, okay?"

"Okay!"

She quickly went upstairs to grab her jacket then rushed towards the front door.

"Come on! Hurry up!" she whined. 

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Just give me a second to put on my shoes."

As soon as he was ready, the small child grabbed his hand and ran to the flowers. When she got there, she sat down and admired the pretty shades of blue, pink and yellow of the petals. Amazement was clear on her face, as her brother silently laughed at her expression.

The girl then grabbed different kinds of flowers and started to weave them together to make crowns. Once the headpieces were finished, she stood up and gave on to Bad, a smile on her face.

"Awwww, thanks y/n." her brother thanked her. Then, he noticed something odd about the crowns; they looked exactly the same.

"Hey n/n, why are our crowns so similar?" he asked. "Don't you want yours to be different and unique?"

"Nope!" she replied in a joyful tone. "I made them the same, because I want to be just like you one day!"

It was as if Bad could feel his heart melt from the pure cuteness of his little sister. How was it possible for someone to be this adorable? he wondered.

At that moment, he saw y/n let out a small yawn.

"Are you getting tired, muffin?" he questioned softly.

"Mhm, maybe a little bit." the girl muttered whilst rubbing her eyes.

"Come here."

Bad picked up his sister and started to walk towards the house, smiling down at y/n.

I'll always protect you, n/n. he thought.

No matter what.

But then, five minutes later, y/n got shot and died.

I'M SORRY JK JK, IT'S JUST A JOKE DON'T WORRY

421 words

(AN: Tysm for reading! I had a lot of fun writing this, so I hope you enjoyed it too! I don't have much to say other than that, so have a nice day/night/whatever! :)