C!Technoblade's (o7) sibling (fluff)

(AN: Hello! This was requested by Hatsune_Ally, thanks for requesting! Before I continue, I wanted to let you all know that this will probably be the only Technoblade oneshot I will write. I will probably still include his character in other stories, but it was kinda difficult for me to write one centered around only him. I managed to get through this one lol, but I hope you understand! Credit to the artist, enjoy the oneshot! :)

"Make sure you don't go past the borders of the village, and if you get in trouble just say my name, and I'll come help you, okay?" you heard your brother ask.

"Alright, I get it!" you answered.

You and Techno had found an abandoned village whilst you were adventuring and had decided to raid it. With a little bit of luck, maybe you would be able to find some diamonds or emeralds!

As your brother headed to the east of the small town, you eagerly walked west, wondering what trinkets you would find. You opened the doors of ever single house you passed, marking the door with a small x when you left to remind yourself you had been there already. 

After passing about 7 houses, you found a blacksmith's shop! You excitedly went to find the chest. There was surely going to be some kind of treasure in here! When you finally found the chest, you opened it with a big smile on your face. When you saw it's contents, your eyes widened a bit.

You slowly picked up the shiny diamond sword, amazement in your eyes. It was extremely well balanced, and fit in your hand as if it had been made just for you. You stood up with the weapon in hand and swung it around a little bit, testing to see how well it fit you.

Happy with the results, you quickly left the building and went to find your brother. While you were walking, you put on the pig mask that Techno had made you. You had been walking for a few minutes when you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw your brother peering down at you with a soft smile.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a small laugh.

"Oh Techno! Look what I found!" you exclaimed with excitement.

You took the sword out of your inventory and held it up to him.

"Now I'm just like you!"

Your brother's smile widened even more. Although he didn't let it show, he seemed to be quite proud of you. Without saying a word, he reached up and affectionately ruffled your hair before putting an arm around your shoulder.

"Come on kid, let's go home."

362 words

(AN: Hi! I know the ending was a bit rushed and that this was shorter than usual, I'm sorry about that! But I really hope it lived up to your expectations anyway! Thank you for reading!)