Wilbur's little sister (fluff)

(AN: HELLO EVERYONE! I AM BACK! So I wrote the 'official' author's note at the bottom if you wanna read that at the end. ANYWAY! This was requested by Hatsune_Ally. You are Wilbur's 7 year old sister and this is set during Tommy's school vlog. Also, there is a LOT of talking in this chapter, just a warning. Credits to the artist, and enjoy! :)

Homeroom:

You were standing behind the black curtain, waiting for the right moment to step into the classroom. 

"SIT DOWN!" you heard James yell. "I AM YOUR SUBSTITUTE TEACHER FOR TODAY."

You put your hand over your mouth to try and stifle your laughter.

"I will now be taking ATTENDANCE!"

You prepared yourself to enter.

"Freddie Badly?"

Freddie raised his hand with a smile and answered "yes".

"Ronald Booth?"

A laugh escaped you as you heard Ranboo honk the horn he had brought with him.

"You put that bloody vape away." James said sternly, before clearing his throat.

"Thomas Simons?"

"Yes sir." he answered.

"Charlie Slimée?"

"Pre-present. Sir." Charlie answered nervously.

"I like the sound of that." James said with a smirk.

What's that supposed to mean? you wonder.

"Will Bear Soot?"

"Here sir."

"Billy Zo?"

There was silence for a few seconds before Bill answered.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Hey! Language!" you said whilst entering the room. You walked over to Bill and reached up to hit the side of his head.

"Ahhh, I assume you are Ms. Soot? My assistant?"

"Yeah!" you replied with a smile before hurrying to the front of the class.

James paused, looking at you and Wilbur in confusion.

"SOOT!" he exclaimed.

"Yes?" you said.

"Oh, no not you n/n, you're doing amazing, don't worry about it." he softly ruffled your hair.

"Okay!"

"MR. Soot. Care to explain why your 7 year old sister is my assistant, whilst you are a grown man, yet you are still in high school?"

"I got held back a lot..?" your brother said nervously. "My teachers told me I wasn't very intelligent."

"Clearly. Mr. Soot, can you tell me the first 10 numbers of pi?"

"I know, I know!" Charlie exclaimed.

"SHUT UP! Mr. Soot, if you please."

"Uhhhh, 3.141..5? 6-"

"WRONG! Ms. Soot, would you like to answer for your brother?"

"3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971!"

Everyone in the room stared at you in shock.

"Okay, that was more than 10 numbers." Tommy said in astonishment.

"That was 40 numbers!" you replied with a toothy grin.

They all just stared at you in amazement until they remembered they were filming a video.