END OF ARC II: INTERMISSION

Well, you crazy son of a bitch... Am I finally finished being the protagonist?
Yeah, you can have a break, "commander".
But, as I can tell from the title of this part, you are not willing to let this story go, huh?
How can I possibly end it here? I literally built up the base for a further development. It would make absolutely no sense to end it here.
So uh, how many arcs are we gonna have? Is Arc III the last one?
It depends on how Arc III will develop. And just to remind you, summer break is approaching, pal. I hope my will to write will survive until then, because I would like to continue this. As to what Arc III will be about, it will clearly talk about the conflict in Russia, but at the moment I personally don't know exactly the dynamics of it all. What I know for sure is that Nero and you will certainly be there, and you'll have a major role. 
Goddamn it, you said I could get a break...
You won't be the main focus of the Arc. We can say that the protagonist of Arc III is the Azur Lane as a whole. I noticed that focusing the attention on you and Nero only will exclude many different ideas for the fanfiction. Plus, personally, I have never liked following a precise scheme in everything I do. I've never liked planning every single detail in everything. In fact, at the very beginning of this story, the fanfiction was pretty improvised. Improvisation is my way of doing stuff.
Speaking of the older chapters, the difference in quality between the older chapters and the newer ones is very evident. Are you gonna keep the old parts just like that, or will you rewrite them sometime in the future?
I am not planning to rewrite those chapters. I would like to leave them just like that; they are a reminder of this story's evolution: from a private joke between friends to a fanfiction with currently two narrative arcs. I do not want to forget where I started.
Eh... I can understand that, but... won't they look a bit unsightly compared to the rest?
Even if they do, I could care less. Another thing I hate doing is to redo something if it isn't necessary. As long as those chapters are understandable and tell what they have to tell correctly, they can be as unsightly as you want.
Alright then... Will you take a break to reflect about the new Arc, or will ya keep improvising as you like doing?
I'll have to think about it. But as much as I hate it, I think I must put this story aside. We're approaching the end of this school year, and I'm pretty busy with the final tests and exams. I won't be able to concentrate on this for a while.
Well, it's better if you focus on school, then. If you were to take care of your studies and this story at the same time, you would do both things wrong. 
Yup, guess this is going on hiatus. I'll get back on the grind as soon as possible. Not like it matters much: I've got very few readers anyway, and this story itself isn't really engaging after all. It won't hurt anyone to set it aside for a month or so.
Phew, I can rest!
Heh, yeah, you'll have a break as well.

Intermission end; ARC III to be initiated....