Chapter 75: They collided

Start from the beginning

She never stopped smiling but it slowly faded.
Panic started coursing in our veins but her loss of focus was not as bad as we imagined.
Her touch flowed down our arms with delicacy, sending each millisecond a jolt of pleasure downwards, where she was shamelessly seated.
Her palm was flat on our pectorals and her fingers were now on the bare skin of our throat before cupping our cheeks once again.

Volker was in trance, he was happily wagging his tail to the contact. Behind the scene, I was suffering from restricting my urges and she only made the situation worse.

She bent forward to depose a subtle kiss on our nose.

I looked at her, still wondering if all this was a wicked dream.
But somehow, the blood running to my lower half awakened me from wandering in that dangerous zone of imagination.

"Did you calm down now?"

She asked, flashing her teeth so brightly.
Volker again, was in trance, having his mate so close was liberating.
All the tension he built up slowly faded and I felt my muscles relaxing almost instantly.

I knew he was mad about me but I never realized how anxious he got because of my actions.

My lips curved agreeing with her. We were never this serene.

"So Volker, I would like to learn mind linking, would you like to help me?"

"Anything for my mate."

That smooth talker, he stole a great expression again.
She was about to say something but Volker stood his upper body to sneak into her ear, a few selfish words.

"But you'll have to grant me a wish."

His sudden move and his husky voice made her heart race. Chest to chest, there was no hiding here.

She pushed us back, creating a small space against our bodies and let her head fall into our sternum.
She stayed a while, she should have realized that we were in the same condition. Hearts no longer under a rhythmic control.

"Maybe if you behave. But now help me, I'll try to project my voice, and I'll try to hear yours."

She rumbled into the fabric of our T-shirt, letting through her warm breath to our chest.
My beast tilted her head so our eyes could meet.,
She pushed our shoulders to bring in more space, an act we both didn't appreciate but it wasn't like we could force it.

She focused and it didn't take long for the words to resonate into our skull.
Quite creative by the way.

'Let's hurry up, Jay is busy.'

Why was she so fixated on getting rid of me?

'No he's not.'

Volker answered but her face didn't react, as if still waiting.
It wasn't comprehensible, she could project her voice but trying to read someone else thought was nearly an impossible task.
Both work the same way, you open the link so you could communicate both ways and when you cut it you couldn't have any sort of exchange.
That was weird too, she didn't need anybody's consent to invade their mind. Even Alphas struggled to project their voice when they ultimately had the rights as the pack leader.
She was clearly fascinating.

'She needs to keep the link open, even when she no longer has anything to say.'

I whispered to Volker but he didn't even try to be of help. He preferred to steal more of her scent.
But what he said shocked her and so was I.

"Close your eyes. Now, imagine yourself talking to me in your head."

She followed his instructions and her whisky eyes disappeared.

'Hi Volker, it's been a while.'

'I'm happy to have you on top of me, it has been a while.'

'What? What? I heard that, I mean why would you say that.'

Finally, how did Volker manage to have her open the link.

'She human, you idiot, it won't make sense if you talk about links, she only ever tried to say some curt phrases, never actually waiting for someone to answer and she clearly didn't want to have a conversation with you.'

I shut my thoughts, as it was humiliating for me to have my wolf outsmart me. I was supposed to be the brain and him the strength.
Serah opened her eyes in delight but her iris started glowing golden. Her excitement was now ours but somehow it made me feel uneasy.

Volker instinct took over and she was once again under our large body. However, my pulsions were almost impossible to control.
It was too sudden, how did it happen?

'What are you thinking about mate?'

Was Serah the one firing us her desire? If it was the case, I won't hold back, if we both want it, the soil of the green forest was good enough for the rest.
Our muscles tensed uncomfortably, to the sparks, to our repressed drive and to her thoughts.
The hold of her eyes radiated even more, she felt uncomfortable too, unable to voice her greed.

'Jay come out already.'

My heart skipped a beat and Volker growled, disapproving what he heard.
However, he complied with her request, he gave me back the reins and left me a few words before blocking me. 'It's going to be worse now.'

My limbs, my face, my whole body was now mine to control.
But what should I do? My hand was dangerously placed on her neck while the other steadily held her hips, it took all of my energy to not show her an ugly sight.
Before I could untie myself from the tempting situation, her hand gripped my clothes for our mouths to collide.

I swore, I heard laughs in the background.

But it wasn't important, not when my mate was willingly initiating some intimate action.

So I kissed her back with no restrain.

...

Thank you for keeping up!!!
Next chapter is coming soon.