We were standing on a plateau of sorts and I let out a small breath as Matt looked sideways at me.

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded looking at him. "Good. Good." He said and I smiled looking at him and he winked back at me. Eric was standing on my other side instead of Eddie. We had decided this because we were afraid that the world would see the uncomfortableness of Eddie and I and that's not something we wanted to show to the outside world.

After about five minutes, the plane of Leila arrived and I let out a small breath as it had been taxing for quite a bit already; because it first had to drop off her team. The doors opened and the stairs were brought and I stared at Eric and he winked back at me as he put his hand on my back. The second in command first walked out and afterwards Christopher and Leila walked out together. The three of them walked towards us, Leila first, then the second in command and Christopher together. They bowed for the four of us and gave everyone a hand, although Matt did something un 'KingMatthewlike' but totally Matt like and he leaned down and gave Leila three kisses on her cheeks and she smiled at that.

"You ok sis?" He asked.

"Yeah." Leila said and Matthew nodded as Leila then bowed for me and we shook hands. They then walked towards the castle, and shortly afterwards Willow arrived.

The door opened again and her second in command walked out and I put my hand on Matt's back as Willow walked out first, her hair in a beautiful braided contraption and behind her walked a guy that was fucking large, like huge.

He had very dark skin and was a head taller than Eddie probably was and his arms were large. It was hilarious to see, because Willow herself was about 1,55 or something, the shortest out of all her siblings and I looked at Eric whom was staring at me with a small smile and he winked at me. He was at least 2,10 or something.

"What was his name again?" Matt asked me.

"Samuel, but Sammy is fine." I said to him and he nodded looking at me as Willow bowed for Eddie and then the second in command. Willow walked towards Matt and Matt, just like with Leila, gave her three kisses.

"I'll greet Samuel and then actually get to know more about him later, is that fine?" He asked and Willow nodded looking at him with a huge smile on her face as she gave me a hand and I winked at her.

Samuel didn't say anything, and I realised why. "You may adress." I said towards him and he nodded.

"Samuel, my kings, and Queen." He said shaking the hands of Eddie, and indeed he was about a head taller than Eddie, making me smile a bit. He was probably as tall, or maybe slightly taller than Oliver.

"How tall are you?" I asked Samuel as he shook my hand and gave my hand a kiss.

"2,06 my queen." He said, he had an accent and I nodded slowly as he shook Eric's hand.

"Where were you from originally, like before the war?" I asked him and he gave me a huge smile, like the biggest smile ever.

"Kenya, my queen. From Nairobi, where Queen Willow currently lives." He said and I nodded staring at him with a huge smile on my face.

"You have an amazing smile. It's a pleasure to meet you, I will grill you once we are inside." I said and he nodded.

"I expect no less, my Queen." He said and I smiled very widely as Willow was beaming looking at him and then at me. "I will see you, and your husbands, inside." He said bowing his head and I bowed my head to him and he decided to walk next to Willow, placing his hand on her back and she smiled at that.

"He seems nice." I said to Matt and Matt nodded looking at me. "Tall though, probably as tall as your Papa." I said putting my hand up and Eric looked at me and he chuckled.