Thirty Four

Thirty-four

Chapter 34

Nadazhda cuddled close to Zaccheus's warm body with their legs entwined together as their breath came down from high. She caressed his chest gently and flickered with his hardened nipple before twirling it with her tongue teasingly.

He groaned, snaking his arms around her, "Stop teasing us except if you want another earthshaking round," he warned lowly, she could still feel his seed leaking in between her legs, but that did not stop her from fantasies another one.

"What if I don't want you to stop" Nadazhda responded sultry, trailing her finger ghostly to his navel as she mentally projectile her craving to him through the mind link.

"You are a real tease," he said, entering her with full force, stretching her open which surprised her as she moaned out with widened eyes.

"Oh my—" he grunted, huddled her to ride him, holding her down to meet his thrust as he sucked her boobs fervently, "You are always warm and tight," he gritted, burying his face in her chest.

"Holy fire of nervaland!" age cried out of pleasure, riding him with the same energy as he was pounding her. He slowed down for a moment, staring at her with absolute adoration before capturing her lips to his.

"Oh, Zaccheus!" she whined; the only sound that could be heard was their grunt and skin slapping.

"Off, and face the headboard," he said, changing their position to doggy. Nadazhda's breathing shuddered anticipatedly as he slowly entered her, which elicited moans of pleasure from them.

She could feel him deep inside her as he moved frantically in her while she held the headboard for support. He was pounding her with the intensity of her needs, and he had her hips tightly wanting her to meet his thrust.

"Ohhhh!" Nadazhda screamed, feeling herself dripping as she continued to scream out his name endlessly, with him moving at an unfathomable speed. She felt her orgasm building up as he continued to rampage her cunt harder. "I'm cumming," she screamed. He grinned impishly at her, flashing her his golden eyes as his canines elongated to fangs before he pierced her neck, marking her again.

"Zaccheus!" she screamed out his name, which made him spurt all his seed in her.

Nadazhda fell limp on the bed, breathing softly, coming down from high. Her inside was quivering with soreness as she felt his enormous seed oozing.

"Going for another love," he asked mischievously while she shook her head tiredly.

"No more," she replied shakily. He nearly destroyed her cunt.

He left to the bathroom and returned with a wet rag, and he bent to her level as he gently wiped her thigh clean.

"I love you," she mind-linked him, snuggled to the duvet while he smiled as he wanted to reply, his gaze looking above her, staring at the wall. He furrowed his brows, snarling and growling softly. He was mind-linking. When he was through, his eyes flashed golden before he settled on his familiar blue eyes.

"Sorry love, I will need to go now," He shut her with an apologetic smile, taking his shirt.

"What happened?" Nadazhda asked worriedly.

"Nothing to disturb that small head of yours for," he winked, buttoning his shirt.

"Uhn uhn— Won't you bath before going out, you know—" she blushed furiously while he tapped her nose, and she glared at him

"I want people to know that they disturb me from having my dessert after a meal, " he kissed her, leaving her breathless, and smiled cheekily.

"And what is the dessert?" Nadazhda teased, rolling her eyes.

"You," he winked and disappeared—Puff in the air.

Nadazhda took some minutes' nap before showering and going to the kitchen for lunch. She and Zaccheus had been on the bed since last night's meeting. She was famished.

As she entered the kitchen, sue saw Fate holding a goblet filled with roses as he chanted some spells in it. When he was through, he bowed softly and passed beside her, but she stopped him hurriedly.

"How is she? is she responding?" Nadazhda asked the sibling worriedly while he shook his head in futility.

"That's why we make this concoction. We hope it works," he replied sadly, walking to where Destiny's unresponsive body was.

It has been a month.

A whole month that Destiny has been stuck in between.

A whole month that Time has become immobile.

After a whole month of absence that many things happened.

People were missing day by day with no scent or trail.

The only person to help us solve the puzzle was hiding.

And the only person who could pinpoint where the oracle was hiding was unconscious because of her.

Rina was gloomy because of an unknown, unforeseen tomorrow.

Nadazhda sighed, rubbing her temple tiredly; everything was falling apart.

"Sugarplum," she flinched when a scowling Zeke nudged her.

"What—" I stuttered, calming her heart. She was scared, "sorry, I was deep in thought," she said dismissively.

"I understand, hun!" he chirped, "Don't let all that is going on disturb your head," he flickered her forehead.

"But—" he glared at her.

"Leave that for King and me to figure it out."

"Destiny— " she began, only to be interrupted.

"Don't worry yourself about Destiny. What happened to her is not your fault, " he said sternly, "It has a reason why it happens."

"So now, cheer up, bunnyhunny," Nadazhda rolled her eyes at the name while he clapped his hands excitedly, "let's make cookies and make them alive," he pinched her cheeks, walking around the counter while putting on an apron.

"I thought it's only in the human realm that eats cookies because I've never found or seen it here," she pouted, voicing out her thought.

"Just because there are different realms does not mean the foods are different. Well, our time is definitely different, culture and traditions, but foods are mostly the same except we eat bones and drink blood," he answered, mixing all the ingredients.

Her eyes shone brightly, staring at the dough. When last have she tasted a dough? She wondered, wetting her lips eagerly.

Sugar!

"Lemme tastes it whether it has enough sugar," she lied through her teeth, wanting to taste the dough while he shrugged his shoulder, permitting her. If he could read minds, he was sure he would decline her offer. She took a teaspoon eagerly and hummed lightly when the taste met with her taste bud.

Delicious!.

"Add more sugar," she commanded, taking another teaspoon and savoring the sugar.

He shook his head and added a teaspoon, but she yanked it from him before pouring half of the container to it and a whole carton of milk. She grinned, mixing altogether as Zeke stared like she'd grown another pair of heads.

But what he did not know was that she was addicted to sugar.

Two, she gets hyper whenever she tastes sugar and...

Lastly, it was going to be fun…

Thank you for reading ♥