Thirty Two

Thirty-two

Nadazhda squinted her eyes opened a little and released a small yawn as she trailed her hand to Zaccheus's side only to find it empty. She raised a brow in surprise; where was he? She wondered. She wrapped the blanket around her naked body and touched his side again, only for him or someone to swat her hand away. Yet touched his side again and received a swat again.

"He has gone out. No need of squinting your eyes," she sat abruptly when she heard Rina's melodious voice.

"What...are you...d..." her voice was slightly hoarse and scratchy from screaming earlier. Her face warmed up when she remembered what had happened in the shower. She didn't even remember when she passed out. She knew her hair would have to be tangled like a bird's nest.

It was hot how he held her hair in his fist, pounding into her.

Holy cocoa of chocolate!

Or how he slammed her back to the wall as he thrust into her ruthlessly.

Or the sound of slapping skins.

With pinching and teasing.

The sound of his groans and moans.

Oh, her ovaries of fallopian tubes!

Nadazhda was feeling hot all over again, and her core was tingling with her juice as she crossed her legs together to stop the anticipation for him.

She shook her head to delete those dirty thoughts while Rina raised her brow in question before she handed her a hot tea. The scent of ginger and turmeric assaulted her nostrils which made her stomach rumble for food.

"That's gingerroot tea plus turmeric, cloves, lemongrass and honey. It works perfectly for scratchy throat, sore muscles and likes," she explained.

Nadazhda sipped the tea, the sweetness of it dispatched on her taste bud, feeling the hotness in her throat moving to her chest, which made it constrict a little before settling on her empty stomach.

"Where is he?" age asked, licking inside the cup and burped.

"Ewwww," Rina made a disgusted face, scrunched her nose, and she shot her a nasty glare. "You don't have any table manner," she scowled while Nadazhda stuck out her tongue playfully

"The last time I checked, I drank the tea while on the bed, not the table," she replied cheekily, standing up wobbly with the blanket covering her naked body.

"Destiny?"

"She's downstairs cooking," Rina replied, making the bed as she found her way to the bathroom.

"Food," her stomach grumbled at the mention.

Nadazhda put on Zaccheus's shirt after she was through with bathing; she saw Rina reading a book, murmuring some unknown words as she fluttered her wings around.

"What are you reading?" she asked, slumping on the wall beside her.

"Some spells," she replied, closing her eyes and trying to concentrate.

"Why?"

"Just want to learn some invincibility spells," she huffed, turning her back to her.

"Ooh Kay," Nadazhda said, before a question she'd been meaning to ask her popped up, "how do you become my guardian, or how do you know that you are my guardian? What is the fairies' world look like? why are you guarding me—?" Rina shushed her, closing the book with a sigh.

"My name is Czarina - Zareenuh, a guardian to the Queen. All humans are blessed with good or bad guardians to protect and support them from danger. Well, every fae has a different task, and my task is to protect you from unknown and unseen events," she responded. "I knew that I'm your guardian because I started to breathe in when you were born," she smiled softly at her.