Twenty Five

Twenty-five

Nadazhda didn't know how she reached her room because she remembered vividly that she was teasing Zaccheus about being a virgin and slept off only to wake up in her comfy bed.

The date night was fun and exciting. The night was a date for her because she learned more about Zaccheus.

When he revealed that he was a virgin, Nadazhda was happy because she got to have his virginity, but it was disheartening because he was never first.

She couldn't tell him she was not a virgin because she didn't want to crush his happiness last night. Nadazhda was ashamed of herself. If he knew I was not what he expected, would he still want me? She thought cynically.

He was cute, gentle and caring, the opposite of what others were saying. She couldn't care less because he was attentive. He should be soft when needed, rough when wanted and always be there. That was all she wanted.

"Wakey Wakey princess," she heard Zeke singing voice while she groaned sleepily.

Nadazhda couldn't make her eyes lids open because the bed was too comfortable to stand.

"No," she whined, rolling to the edge only to see Destiny, who was tapping her foot impatiently on the ground expectedly.

"No," she groaned again before huffing annoyingly and getting on the bed.

"Yes," Rina chirped, fluttering her wings as she danced around after sparkling a little glittery on Nadazhda as usual. She had asked Rina about the glittery, and she responded to protect her from any dark spells.

"What's the agenda today?" she yawned, stretching her muscles.

"Shopping!" Destiny squealed as her coloured eyes brightened with excitement.

"No please," Nadazhda pouted.

"Yes," Zeke responded, smirking at her.

"Who says no to shopping?"

"Nada!" they all giggled at her discomfort.

Nadazhda took the milk beside the bed and drank it greedily before burping loud while they made a disgusting face, and she laughed.

Her life was so perfect that she didn't want it to end. It was like a dream, and she hoped she never woke up from it. She'd a caring and perfect mate, a guardian, a friend and a brother figure.

"It was lover boy who put it there," Zeke said, collecting the empty stained cup from her.

"Where is he?" she asked, feeling the familiar stinging in her heart.

"Missing him already?" He wiggled his brow while she rolled her eyes, denying her yearning for him.

"He left earlier, an hour before you woke up," Destiny filled in as she picked her nose.

"What?" she asked, dumbfounded.

"No 'what' today, please." she pleaded with her eyes. Nadazhda did not know her fetish with 'what'. Maybe when she was first created in this world, it was 'what' used to make her.

"He practically watched you sleep throughout the night." Rina swooned.

"Oh," she smiled happily before leaving to take her bath.

The girls said they were having girls' day today because she would soon be mated. They visited the mall and did some shopping for everything and anything. Nadazhda wondered what she should wear.