Twenty Nine

Twenty Nine
After they ran in the forest earlier, Zaccheus couldn't wait to ravish his beautiful seductress mate. The jiggling of her breasts was teasing, and he couldn't wait to bury his head in the valley. He carried her bridal style not too slow nor fast. He took her to the prepared cottage, a far distance from the castle. He was feeling impatience.

He smiled a little, gently leaning his forehead to hers as the room temperature dropped. He snaked his arm around her tiny waist, which made her circle her arms around his cranked neck automatically. He stared at her big, doe brown eyes adorably as he caressed her cheeks longingly before his lips met hers and sparks erupted over his body.

The kiss was slow and steady, conveying every emotion, sparks passing through them. He nibbled on her lips gently, which caused her to gasp out and use the opportunity to plug his tongue in her warmth, devouring her taste. There was no fighting for dominance because they were equal.

Their tongues moulded in a circular motion, exploring every angle and devouring all the taste. He huddled her up, and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist eagerly. Her hands were lost in his hair, moving her fingers up and down sensually. He paused in need of breath, staring at each other with his ragged breath and her breathing greedily.

"I always forget you are human and delicate that need air," he smiled, putting some strains of her hair behind her ear as his eyes shone with love.

"Do you ever regret it?" Nadazhda asked him teasingly, seeing his expression morph into a panicked state before she pecked him.

"Never, you are all I ever wish for," he spoke, kissing her nose slowly, trailing wet kisses to the corner of her mouth gently, moving his lips to her jawline. Tracing it till he reached the crook of her neck and then blew air on it slowly, which made her shiver in pleasure as he ran his hand through her hair and undid the ponytail, which made her hair fall.

Nadazhda took a courageous act by biting his earlobe softly, which made him moan softly, feeling the electricity rush to his groin. She ran her wet tongue all over his ear before descending to his jaw and sucking.

"You look so eatable tonight that I wish to show all those females you are mine only," he looked surprised by the possessiveness that dripped in his mate's voice which made him smile. She trailed her hand down to his abs, feeling those rigid, perfect muscles beneath her shaky hands. She flickered and pinched his nipple softly before moving to his belly button.

"I don't think I can take this teasing anymore," he growled breathlessly, carrying her in lightning speed to the room Zeke and others prepared. She didn't have the time to check out their creativity before she was thrown on the bed, which excited her greatly as her core was drenched.

Zaccheus stood by the bedside watching her like a hawk as he slowly painstakingly removed his sash, which made her impatient and crawled slowly to him, running her petite hands all over his body before wetting his hardened nipple with her tongue, swirling and bitting it. He groaned while she gave him a seductive smile.

Nadazhda didn't know where the boldness was coming from, maybe from the drink. He unzipped her dress slowly as his fingers ghostly touched her back, making her shiver. She threw her dress away, leaving her in her matching lacy lingerie, which made her look like a pure seductress.

He removed his trousers, exposing his erected groin, she moved close to bring the monster out, but he held her and smiled affectionately at her. "This is not about me but about you tonight," he kissed her hand.

"But..." she stuttered shyly.

"No, love. Because I promise to make you forget, and I'm not those men, and I'll never be," he seethed, unclasping her bra effortlessly and staring at her small perky boobs. His stare intensified as she felt self-conscious, making her unconsciously cover them, feeling embarrassed, but he swatted her hand away and growled lowly.