Seven

Chapter 7

ZACCHEUS

There was a knock at the other side of the door; the King mumbled out, "enter!" for his beta to enter the room.

"Aww," the beta scrunched his nose dramatically while the King grinned widely.

"What do you want?" the King asked, staring at his mate in adoration.

"The witches are still waiting. You kept them waiting," Zeke reminded his King softly.

"I'm coming," he replied.

"Have you told her?" the beta asked inquisitively while the King nodded softly.

"She's a blessing," the King said tenderly, "she's the light to my darkened soul."

"Yeah, I agree." the beta nodded in affirmation.

As the beta walked out, the King tucked his mate under the duvet, not before pecking her lightly on her cheek. He grinned widely.

He strode out of the room, putting on his cold facade. He couldn't believe he had a mate. His jaw twitched because the witches interrupted his precious time with his mate.

He'd brought his mate to orgasm, smiled at her flushed face, and she was screaming his name in pleasure. He never loved his name because his father gave it to him, but coming out from his mate's mouth made him love it. He got hardened instantly. He groaned.

Nadazhda, a beautiful human being, had him wrapped around her little fingers unknowingly.

He entered the throne room with his dangerous aura. The witches knew to be fearful of him because he was fearless. He killed without batting his lashes. He felt no remorse for his actions.

"My King," the five ancient, powerful witches said while bowing; the King grunted in reply and sat on his throne.

"Speak!" he growled irritatedly.

The leader of the coven, a white female, stepped forward, "we were told that you found your mate. Congratulations, my King." his body shook in anger.

He thought he told his subjects and servants not to say a word. "Who informed you?" he seethed, his beasts wanting to break out. His claws were scraping the arm of his throne; his eyes flashed goldenly.

The coven trembled in fear, they were powerful, but King was the most powerful. He was an ancient witch with extraordinary powers that could destroy the realm.

They cowered in fear and bowed in submission, "it was the oracle goddess who showed us, and we were told to warn you." the leader said shakily.

The King pinched his nose and sighed, "what did she say?" he asked.

"The prophecy," she exclaimed.

"What prophecy?"

"The prophecy that was revealed thousands of years ago."

«A King will be given birth to.
The King of Kings.
The King shall be mighty, so powerful that no man can conquer him.
Except for his mate, who will be from another.
An abomination!
A curse!
He shall be a demon, vampire, wolf, and elemental witch.
The wolf shall be more prominent than any normal wolf.
The day shall change tonight; the moon shall be bright to the most whole—eclipse of the sun.
He shall howl to the moon; the howl will be deep and hold so much power that everyone will bow.
The beasts shall be unleashed.
The beasts that no one can tame except for his mate.
A beast, his thirst can never be quenched.
Many will die, and many will die! He will take revenge till he destroys the whole lineage; he will destroy!
His mate shall either be a blessing or a curse.
Trust no one.
Believe no one.
Their kind shall betray them.
Let him protect his mate because she is either a bane or bone to the realm».

NADAZHDA

I stirred up from my nap, feeling better than before. I yawned and squinted my eyes, searching for Zacchaeus. I felt disheartened when I couldn't see him. I felt like crying, giving my body to a total stranger, but I didn't regret it.

I went to the bathroom to shower; I used his shampoo and brush. I giggled because I smelt like him. When I was done, I moved to his shirt and put on his shirt while falling off my shoulder and reaching my mid-thigh. I felt giddy.

I opened the door and peeked my head out, looking for any strangers but found the hallway vacant.

As I was walking, I felt a presence, or like someone was watching, I whipped my head back but found nothing. Maybe I was paranoid.

"There's no one behind you," Rina said, fluttering her wings as she trailed beside me.

"Why do you always disappear?" I asked her, furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Why won't I disappear? I don't want to disturb you when you are busy." she winked at me while I blushed hard.

"Stop it," I whined.

"So when are we leaving here?"

"We can't leave here, Bareare because he will protect you from anything. He's the one for you. It is my work to guide you to him, and I've guided you." she replied, chanting some spells which some light sparkled, and she puffed through the air.

"Okay," I said.

I'd learned a lot in less than seventy-two hours—the supernatural world. The man I was in his some was a qua-brid. I'd a guardian who was a fae. I'd been to the death realm also. I thought I was going crazy. I got the best feeling of my life. I'd got my first orgasm.

Holy mother of spirit!

I blushed more, challenged as I remembered how I'd screamed his name in pure ecstasy without shame, how I stranded him like a wanton.

How would I face him?

I would have to avoid him! I thought.

"Boom!" a voice said behind me, which made me gasp while breathing hard. I held my chest, protecting my heart not too removed from my ribcage.

I turned and saw a 6ft tall, skinny guy. He had a charming smile. If not because I'd seen Zacchaeus, I would have drooled over him also.

"ern...," I didn't know what to say.

"What is a beautiful lady like you doing in a place like this?" He questioned while my eyes widened in horror. And immediately, his eyes widened, "I'm sorry, princess, I didn't mean to scare you; II was just teasing you." he laughed, holding his tummy as if it was funny.

Funny, my ass!

"We got a big garden here. Do you want to follow?" He asked while I nodded my head automatically.

"Your hand, princess?" he asked me gentlemanly while I giggled.

"Okay, as your lordship, please." I grinned; someone yanked me and turned me toward him as I wanted to touch him. My nose met with a rugged solid chest which I instantly knew as Zacchaeus.

"If you dare touch her, your limp will forfeit it," he growled while the man paled.

Zacchaeus hurled me up on his shoulder and glared at the man. The man visibly gulped.

"You are scaring the man," I stated and smacked him, "You big oaf!"

As he carried me back to his room, I remembered something.

.

.

.
First, I didn't visit the garden.

.

.

Secondly, I didn't ask the man for his name.