Eight

Chapter 8
NADAZHDA

I opened the door gently and tiptoed outside. I was damn hungry. I didn't want to wake those damn sensitive supranational because I'd learned they had heightened hearing and nose.

Where is the way to the kitchen? I thought, then groaned when I realized I didn't know anywhere in this enormous mansion. As I turned to go back to my room, I collided with a strong wall. I meant a freaking soft yet hard wall, but there wasn't any wall here when I was going. I raised my head dumbfounded and saw half-naked Zaccheus smirking at me while I squealed, covering my face.

My face would have been crimson red. I peeked through my fingers and stared at his well-divined abs. I shivered in delight, but when I returned my gaze to him, he was smirking knowingly that I was checking him out.

Holy Mother of Santa!

I was embarrassed.

"It's okay; you can check as you want," he smiled softly at me, 'it is all yours." I grinned like a fool back at him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, looking into my soul through my eyes.

"Uhn?" I stared at him dumbfounded.

"At this time?" I exclaimed when I realized he was asking me what I was doing outside. I twirled my hands and nibbled my lips nervously while he used his hand to release my lips from my teeth torture.

"Well...," I trailed off.

"Well?"

I huffed angrily, "I'm hungry, and I didn't want to wake you up, but I see you've woken up." I stomped my foot on the ground. "And I didn't know the way to the kitchen," I nibbled my lips nervously.

"Stop, princess," he groaned huskily and moved closer to me, trapping me. "it makes my beasts and I go crazy. We felt like tasting those lips of yours." he kissed me at the crook of my neck, tracing it to my jaw while I released a breathless moan.

"Why don't you test it out yourself?" I whispered. I didn't know what dared me to say that, maybe the excitement rush that was circulating my body.

I didn't care; I wanted to feel his lips on mine. I didn't care whether we were in the hallway or I was hungry.

He kissed the side of my lips teasingly while I whined and chuckled lightly.

"You drive us crazy," he said before his lips met mine.

I'd always fantasized about how his lips would taste, but my fantasy did not match a percent of what I was feeling.

The kiss was profound; it conveyed many emotions; love, need...

I broke the kiss when I felt the need for air. I was panting hard, but he wasn't, as if he wasn't breathing. Well, he wasn't human.

As I wanted to go in for another kiss, my treacherous stomach grumbled in protest.

I rolled my eyes at my stomach while my stomach fanned itself.

Foolish stomach, I thought.

You know I can hear you, my stomach replied.

"Let's feed you, tigress,"

He dragged me along many corridors before he stopped at the door; he opened it, revealing a super magnificent kitchen. A high-class kitchen.

He carried me and put me on the counter; he took a spare apron and put it on.

Have I said earlier that he was naked?

Every lady's dream was a half-naked specimen on an apron cooking in the kitchen.

Even though I sat on the counter, he was maybe an inch taller than me. He stood between my legs and asked me what I wanted to eat.

"You," I exclaimed while my eyes widened in realization before using my hands to clamp my mouth shut.

Stupid mouth.

He pecked my lips before moving to the cooker to cook.

"Let me help you," I offered.

"We don't want the princess to hurt herself. Just relax and watch." I nodded; I watched him how he was cooking and his muscles flexing.

When he was done, he took off the apron and hung it back to its position before bringing the food to me.

"Please let me feed you," he asked softly while I nodded. His eyes flashed gold before they settled on his blue eyes that could drown anyone.

"Open," he brought the spoon to my lips, and I opened my mouth. As the food touched my taste bud, I moaned.

I had a food orgasm

Holy Mother of fishes1

I closed my eyes to savor the taste before it finished on my taste buds while I danced and hummed around on the counter. I opened my eyes and looked at him; his eyes swirled with many emotions.

"Is that how you always do when eating?" he asked teasingly.

"No, I only dance and hum when the food is delicious," I replied, taking another spoon from him.

When I was done eating, he used his hand to clean my bottom lips before using his mouth. He sucked my lips like a starving man before putting his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance, and Zaccheus being he, he won.

I started grinding my pelvic with his; my hands went to his hair, tugging it and messaging it gently.

My body was on fire; I was doing like a female dog on heat. I broke the kiss and removed my top, exposing my breasts while I shivered.

He traced the kiss down to the crook of my neck, kissing there. I felt my orgasm building up without touching me except for kissing. He nibbled on that place, and I was sure it would form a hickey.

I bit him hard, wanting to hear another sound from him. I kissed his neck sensually, nibbling and biting his earlobe gently, making him groan in pleasure. I brought my hands to his chest, caressing his chest and tracing the ink on his body before settling down at his waistband. I glanced up, looking at him in the eyes for permission before going further while he gulped.

I put my hand in and touched his length; my eyes widened in excitement.

He was big.

I stroked him gently first before bringing it out. I felt myself getting wetter. I continued to stroke him; I used his precum as grease. Moving my hands up and down, tilting the head of his cock while he grunted. I squeezed his ball lightly; I felt him expanding in my hands. He shook his head at my neck's crook, moaning and grunting softly. I stroked him faster and felt his body shudder in ecstasy; he groaned loudly that I was sure everyone would feel it before he released it on my hand.

He quickly removed his head from my neck and bit his chest so hard, which made me gasp.

.

.

.

.

Good, I thought.