Chapter 9 - EHSE Over

I can't believe I did it. I finally finished writing the EHSE and the relief that washed over me was too much. I even seemed to be bouncing in my steps. I was all smiley and keeping my head high. I was proud.

I might have been keeping my head too high because I bumped into someone, real hard.

This person must have a rock like chest. With those muscular abs and hot body... Probably one of those hot guys. Yes, I was right but it was Jace.

"Are you alright?" he held me to steady me.

"Y-yeah." Where from the stuttering? I was smiling not long ago.

He helped me up and that was when I noticed he had spilled some liquid over me. It was probably orange juice and that would make me feel sticky.

" Sorry- Oops looks like your dress is soiled. "

I laughed. "It's very obvious. "

" Let me get you changed out of 'em. "

" Huh?"

He chuckled. " I meant I have to get you something better to change into."

"Don't worry. I can fix this myself. Thanks."

He was supposed to walk off but he didn't. He was still standing in front of me, obstructing my view.

"I said thanks. I can take it from here."

He held my waist and pulled me into him. I raised an eyebrow. I thought we barely knew each other now.

"I miss you." he whispered into my ears and it tickled my spine. DAMN...

"Uh... I have somewhere to go see you later bye." I pushed him and ran off, even running past my locker just so that he wouldn't see me.

What the fuck just happened? That wasn't Jace. It obviously wasn't him. Was he playing tricks with me? Was he messing my mind up? Or was he for real?

All the was-es were rushing through my head. I wasn't ready to get my mind in another trouble after all the examination brouhaha.

I met Prilla and Layla walking towards me in the hallway and I rushed towards them and hugged them.

"It's finally over." we all squealed at the same time.

"I can't believe I'm finally having to spend a whole holiday at home without being put to pressure to study." Layla squealed.

"You know that right?" I squealed.

"That just means more partying and shopping for us." Prilla squealed louder.

"Ahhhhh." we squealed together again. Anybody that walked in the hallway turned to look at us, smile and just shake their head. This was a common thing everybody did after an exam, scream.

"Hey girls." someone said from behind me.

I turned to find Ethan standing there with a bright smile.

"Hey Eth. You have a bright smile now. You looked gloomy this morning." I hit his arm. Ouch muscles.

"Yeah you know I'm not as good as you are in all the addition and subtraction stuff."

"But it probably turned out great right?"

"Better than I imagined. Thanks for tutoring me." he smiled gratefully.

"No p." I smiled too and someone cleared their throat behind me.

"Any problem girls?" I knew they'd tease me when he left. Gosh these friends of mine.